Chapter 3

(Lucy POV) It was now close to 5 P.M. and everyone finished telling me the stories of what happened. Erza and Jellal are still together, but Jellal went back to Ultear and Meredy to go hunt a dark guild. The rest of them were Miras matchmaker stories that were totally crazy.

"Oi Luce, I think I remembered what happened last night." Natsu said cluelessly sitting next to me. I went pale. "We had sex, right?" Natsu said and everyone went silent. That IDIOT!

I punched him in the face and he went flying against the wall. It was hard to keep my blush under control. "Erza, please punish Natsu for having such dirty thoughts about me." I said calmly but my eyebrow twitching.

Erzas eyes turned into rage mode and she chased Natsu around everywhere. "What?! Did you really do it with Natsu?!" Levy, Mira and Lisanna crowded me.

"No, we didn't. We watched movies and that idiot drank to much soda and passed out." I kept with the same story as I told Natsu. How come he remembers and I don't?!

"Mira, you were wrong. I thought you said they would do that since we left them alone together." Levy pouted and I stared at Mira with wide eyes.

"My matchmaking sense is never wrong. Maybe it hasn't happened yet." Mira said with a simple face and shrugged.

"Thats because it will never happen." I said now irritated by all of them. "I'm going home before I get more irritated. Later." I half waved and walked out.

The fresh air was nice. I walked to the beach that was by the guild hall and sat on the sand, watching the waves peacefully. Sometimes they're to much of a mess to handle.

I suddenly felt arms wrap around me and someone pulling me into their lap. I looked up and saw Natsu with bruises all over his face and arms, yet he was still smiling. "We did do that, didn't we?" Natsu asked with a small smile.

I turned a shade of red and turned away. "Yeah, but you don't just blurt that out in front of everyone you idiot! No one even knows we're dating yet!" I hit him on the top of his head. He winced in pain.

"Well then lets tell everyone." Natsu said like an oblivious idiot and got up to go to the guild. I grabbed the back of his shirt and brought him back onto the ground.

"Idiot. Do you realize what will happen when people find out?" I said simply and he turned pale.

"Yeah, maybe we shouldn't tell just yet." Natsu said and awkwardly laughed as he rubbed the back of his head. I just smiled. He's so weird.

I laid my head on his chest and closed my eyes. He put his arm around me and brought me closer. I smiled a little. It's so peaceful here....

"You know... we should do that again." Natsu whispered seductively in my ear. I turned bright red and stared at him.

"Not happening. Sorry not sorry." I said and closed my eyes again. I could hear him pouting, and I know he knows I can hear him. I'm not being guilted into that.