Chapter 11

(Lucy POV) Natsu was surprisingly a fantastic singer, but since I'm better I'm singing while he'll play guitar and sing when I need a harmony. I still have to teach him the song though. I sighed.

"LUCY!" Erza slammed the door open to my apartment and gave both me and Natsu a heart attack. Erza was giving off a dark aura so Natsu hid under my bed from fear.

I put down my guitar. "What do you need Erza?" I asked with an annoyed face. I want to teach Natsu the song and be done with it. I swear if he sets one more string on fire....

"Natsu! Get out from under there now!" Erza yelled at Natsu which looked like she was yelling at the bed.

"Well um.. it's safe under here so... no." Natsu replied and most likely hid farther back.

"Why do you want Natsu?" I asked confused. I'm getting annoyed by Erza so if she doesn't explain herself soon then I'll have to kick her out.

"Natsu transformed into a monster and went after you. We need him at the guild and in restrains to make sure it won't happen again." Erza said not pointing a sword at my bed. My anger snapped.

"You destroy my bed, I break that welding arm of yours." I said darkly and Erza shivered and sent the sword back. "Anyways, Natsu won't transform like that again. Now can you please leave." I sighed crossing my arms over my chest.

"How do you know that he won't?! He's a danger to you!" Erza yelled trying to protect m.

"Ultimate Dragon Force." I said simply which made her eyes widen.

"Y..you know about th..that?" She asked surprised.

"Erza, I am the Princess of Dragons after all. I know every little detail about it, but I'm pretty sure Master does too. Why don't you ask him and leave. Also, can you tell Mira that Natsu and I are teaming up for the Halloween contest." I said simply and grabbing the guitar again. She nodded calmly and walked out.

When she closed the door, Natsus head popped out from under my bed and looked around. He crawled out and sat next to me again. "I guess I did scare them after all." Natsu rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.

"It can be terrifying for people who don't know about it." I said handing the guitar back to Natsu. He looked doubtful. "Okay, what's wrong?" I asked concerned looking at his face.

"Luce... am I really a danger around you?" Natsu asked worried and beating himself up. I kissed him lightly on the lips.

"Natsu, you're not any type of danger to me. You're fine just the way you are now." I said kindly and that large grin of his appeared again. "Back to practicing! And don't burn anymore guitar strings!" I semi-yelled at him.

"Aye sir!" Natsu and Happy said in unison.