Chapter 5

(Lucy POV) I woke up the next morning in my bed alone. I didn't sleep so well last night. Doesn't Natsu normally sneak into my bed in the middle of the night?

I looked down at the nightstand next to me bed and saw a note sitting there. It read....

"Hey Luce! You passed out on me when we reached out 3rd movie so I put you in bed. I figured you didn't want me to sleep with you because you we're so exhausted. See you in the morning!
♡- Natsu"

He's so sweet... though I'm surprised he didn't sleep with me in the first place. He normally does. I shrugged it off and dragged myself out of bed and into the bathroom to do my normal routine.

I brushed out my wet hair and left it down. I put on a brown long sleeve shirt with pink shorts and white flats.

".....Help us!"

I turned my head sharply behind me. What was that?

".....Please! They're going to kill us!"

"Who's there?!" I yelled looking around. That voice sounds very familiar, but who's is it? Kill them... who was trying to talk to me? Or am I going insane?

".....They want the sword! Please! Anyone, help us!"

I realized it was a girl. The sword.... Then it clicked. I opened my window and jumped out and flew using Sky Dragon Slaying. Anger and panic flew through me. Who ever is doing this will pay.

(Natsu POV) "Where's Lushee? She's normally here by now" Happy asked while eating a fish, sitting on the table in front of me.

"It is odd, she's normally here before I am. I wonder what she's doing." Erza said calmly while eating her cake.

I suddenly got a sharp pain in my head. Images flashed through my mind. Luce in the air... something on fire... screaming....

I got up in panic, spilling some water on Gray. "Oi Natsu?! What are you...?" Gray stopped when he looked at me.

(3rd Person POV) Gray shut his mouth quickly when he saw Natsu. Natsus eyes we're full of rage and anger, they almost looked like they were turning red.

"Natsu.... wh..whats going on..." Gray tried to put his hand on his shoulder but then a scaley arm punched him and sent him flying across the guild.

Natsu stared at him with rage and hatred while his Dragon Force activated. Skin colored scaled appeared underneath his eyes and on his forearms. His eyes flashed red as he turned around. He walked at a normal pace out the front door.

"Oi Natsu!" Erza yelled enraged because Gray flying across the guild hall destroyed her cake.

Natsu stopped and turned his head and looked at Erza. She and everyone froze at the sight of him. His eyes were now glowing red, and his face more full of rage than anyones ever seen before.

"Don't get in my way." A dark voice came out of Natsus mouth, but it was his. Red wings grew out of back and he launched in the air

"I'm coming Lucy!" Natsu screamed in his mind.

Meanwhile at the guild, everyone was still silent about the monster Natsu just turned into.

"Wh..what w..was that?" Levy asked shivering from fear

"Ultimate Dragon Force." Master Makarov said after chugging his beer, sitting on the bar. "That was the final form of Natsu in his Dragon Force. Every Dragon Slayer has this option, but I've never seen it before." Makarov said seriously

"S...so m...me and Ga..Gajeel-san c..can turn in..into that?!" Wendy asked with fear in her eyes.

"Yes, but only if certain conditions are made." Makarov said and drank another cup of beer.

"What conditions have to be made? I want to turn into that." Gajeel asked with his usual smirk.

"Well... I believe that's for Natsu to tell us." Makarov said then jumped off the counter, and walked to his office.