Chapter 4

(Mira POV) "Mira-nee, they did do that, didn't they?" Lisanna asked as she stood next to me watching them on the sand by the ocean.

"Yeah, but lets not ask them just yet. I want them to admit it so my ship will be official!" I exclaimed clenching my fist that was held up. Lisanna just laughed and went back to talk to everyone.

Why?

WHY CANT YOU TWO IDIOTS JUST TELL EVERYONE YET?! T^T

Oh shit. Lucys looking at me. I closed the blinds and ran away from the window.

(Lucy POV) I opened my eyes again and saw the bright blue ocean. I must have fell asleep. I sat up and saw Natsu snoring on the ground. I laughed a little.

I felt eyes on us. I sharply turned my head towards the guild. I saw the blinds close quickly. Someone was watching us. Mira?

Natsu started to mumble things. I looked down at him and watched him. He turned his head over at my direction and mumbled "I... love... you... Lucy"

My face turned a bright red. I shook him. "Oi Natsu. Wake up." I kept shaking him but he wouldn't budge. I leaned down to his ear and whispered "There's food."

He jumped up and yelled "Food?! Where?!" Which made me burst out laughing. He realized there was none and pouted. I stood up and wiped the sand off my dress.

"Come on. I'll make you some food." I said and his face brightened up

"Really?! Thanks Luce!" Natsu said happily and walked over to my apartment with me. As we walked, Natsu was so excited and almost fell on his face. I was laughing so hard tears came to my eyes.

Why do I...

Why do I get the feeling something bad is about to happen?