Chapter 12

(Erza POV) I still don't believe that was Natsu in the guild that day. Levys going to try to hit me when I come back empty handed.

I marched into the guild hall and everyone looked at me with anticipation. "Lucy assures that Natsu won't transform again and told me to tell Mira that they're teaming up for the Halloween contest." I announced and then sat down.

"YEEEESSSS!" Mira screeched and skipped around happily. Everyone else looked uneasy. Let's just hope Lucys right.

(Lucy POV) Natsu is a faster learner than I thought. He learned the whole song in 4 hours. We rehearsed a few times and then got tired.

I was hungry so I got up and walked to the kitchen. What do I even have in here... I'm making pancakes.

I grabbed the ingredients and started to cook. I'll have to make a bunch considering Natsus most likely not going to leave. I sighed deeply.

I felt arms snake over my waist, making me jump a little. Natsu started sniffing my neck which made my face heat up. I tried to ignore it and continue making food but then he started to kiss my neck.

"N..Natsu...stop..." I stuttered pushing the pan back so my house wouldn't catch on fire.

"But you taste good~" Natsu said seductively. Oh god. He's going at it again.

"Natsu Dragneel, if you give me a hickey I'll never make you food again." I said simply and he stopped. Do I really have to threaten Natsu to stop with food?

"That's cruel!" Natsu exclaimed still hugging me from behind. I just laughed and finished making the pancakes.

"Lifes cruel, now deal with it." I said with a joking/happy voice and all he did was pout while laying his forehead on my shoulder. Why is he such a child.

I finished making the pancakes and Natsu ate most of them at once like usual. It still amazes me how much he can eat. Well, not really. Fire Dragon Slayers have a very high metabolism and the food burns off faster than a normal humans. Igneel ate more than Natsu at meals, which was intriguing yet disgusting.