Chapter 9

(Lucy POV) After we ate some food and were supposed to be going to the guild, Natsu looked like a nervous wreak, suggesting that we should stay here today or do something else. Meaning he did something.

"Natsu... is there something your not telling me?" I asked looking at him as he sat on the floor and leaned against my bed. His face turned pale.

"Whaaattt? Noooo..." Natsu said dragging the words meaning he's lying.

I sat on my bed and stared at him with my arms crossed. "Tell me what happened." I said more kindly but a little bit like an order at the same time.

Natsu suddenly hugged my waist from where I was sitting. My heart pounded. "I may have transformed infrontofeveryone." He whispered that last part.

I sighed and laughed a little. I ruffled his hair and he pouted. "Well that must of been a shock for them. But you do have to face them eventually." I said with a smile. Natsu held me tighter, making that a no. Jeez, he's such a child.

I sighed in defeat. "Fine. But, we're going tomorrow, do you hear me?" I said admitting defeat. His face brightened up immediately and he kissed me passionately on the lips.

"You're the best Luce!" Natsu said pulling away with his signature large smile. I was still in a daze. I guess I didn't really fully realize that Natsu and I are in a relationship. My heart pounded even more.

"I know what we can do!" I exclaimed remembering something I've wanted to do for a long time "We can have a picnic in the Sakura Tree forest!" I said happily.

"If it involves food I'm in." Natsu said now daydreaming about food. I sighed and slapped him on the back of his head to get him out of his trance.

"You go get a basket while I'll make some food. Good deal?" I suggested and Natsu nodded then jumped out my window. I sighed. He really loves food.