Chapter 24: The Worst Morning

-Kagura P. O. V.-

I blinked awake.

I was facing the wall while in the bed. I must have turned over in my sleep.

I tried to turn over again to check the clock on the nightstand, but something seemed to stop me.

I looked down and saw something that I wasn't quite sure how I felt about.

Rogue's face was buried between my breasts... And he was sleeping so peacefully...

Screw it. I'll sleep a bit longer.

I wrapped my arms around Rogue and pulled him closer.

Then I went back to sleep.

-About Ten Minutes Later-

-Rogue P. O. V.-

Man, that was a really good sleep. I felt like my head was on the softest pillow in the world.

I blinked awake.

Where... am I?

This place looks... familiar. It's warm... Soft... Squishy... I kinda like it here. Maybe I could stay here for a whi-

Wait... Oh no...

I recognize this sweet scent...

I craned my neck to look up... And saw Kagura, sleeping peacefully, with such an adorable look on her face.

She's gonna kill me when she wakes up...

I have to get out of here! I'll have to leave town!

No, wait. Not if I can get out of this!

I slowly, carefully, moving like a snake to slither out of her hold on me and get my face out of her glorious boobs.

I got out of my bed. I looked at the clock. 9:00 am.

Sting and Yukino were gone, of course. They always get up early. I wonder if Sting ate one of his T-shirts again. It'd be funny if he ate Yukino's clothes or something. But that's really unlikely.

Lector and Frosch had also left their little cat beds. I wonder if those were comfortable enough. I don't want them to feel like pets, they're our best friends.

I walked over to my dresser and started changing into my normal clothes. I took my boxers off and looked through the dresser for what I wanted to wear.

Before I could pull anything out, I felt a pillow hit the back of my head.

"You freaking pervert! Your face was buried in my breasts, I saw it!"

Damn, she knew.

I turned around and faced her. "Kagura, listen I..."

Her face was suddenly incredibly red.

"What's wrong, Kagura?"

She pulled the covers over her face. "Cover your shame, man! Put that away!"

It suddenly occurred to me that I wasn't wearing my boxers...

I grabbed my clothes and put on my underwear. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!!!!!!!"

I changed as quick as I could and ran out the door.

At least that's over now, but it could have been better.

That's when I realized the whole thing had been ever worse...

Kagura didn't only just see... that...

She also saw it when I had morning wood...

I sure hope Sting had a better start of the day...

-Erza P. O. V.-

"Morning, guys!"

I walked into the lounge to see a few bright and early morning faces. Minerva, Millianna, Sting, Yukino, Rufus, Orga, Lector, and Frosch.

"Morning, Erzy!" Millianna cheered.

I sat down at the table with Millianna, Minerva, Orga and Rufus.

"So Erza, what were you doing last night? You never came back to the room." Minerva questioned immediately.

"Well, I did some... let's say, investigating... into something."

"What were you investigating?" Sting asked, making some coffee. "If you broke anything, you're paying for it."

I smirked. "Well, in that case, I think that Lector needs to pay for something."

The red exceed froze while he was eating a waffle.

I like waffles.

Sting, Minerva, and Rufus looked at Lector suspiciously. "What do you mean?"

"I went out back behind the guild and found the AC unit. It was perfectly fine, so I was curious about the particular air conditioner in Yukino's old room."

Lector seemed to start to sweat a bit.

"What did you find?" Sting asked.

"After a thorough inspection, I found out that it had been tampered with. My evidence is the unscrewed back cover, some cut wires, and a broken off knob."

"Objection!" Lector cried, standing up. He looked nervous. "You can't prove that was me! It could have been someone else! Like a vandal or something!"

"Take That!" I took a piece of cloth out of my pocket and threw it down on the table. "I found a ripped piece of your blue vest in the AC!"

Lector look shocked. "W-Wait! Someone is framing me! You gotta believe me! I-I have no motive! Why would I want to sabotage the AC!?"

"Hold it!" I slammed my hands down on the table. "You do indeed have a clear motive!"

"Whaaaaaat!?" Lector was not expecting that at all.

"If you broke the AC, Yukino and Kagura would have to sleep with Sting and Rogue! You sir are a shipper!"

Lector threw his hands up in the air. "Argh! Wait! But, that could mean Minerva was the one who sabotaged the AC! She's the official unofficial president of the official unofficial StingYu club! She could just be framing me!"

"Objection!" I shouted again. "If Minerva was the culprit, she would've been the one to suggest that the two girls stay with Sting and Rogue! And who was the one who suggested the idea in the first place!"

"N-Nooo!"

I thrust my index finger out and pointed at him. "Lector. You are the only one who could have sabotaged the AC in Yukino and Kagura's room!"

"N-Nooooooooooooooooooooo!"

He tried to run, but Minerva held him by his tail. "You're not going anywhere, cat."

"That's cat abuse!" Millianna and Orga simultaneous yelled.

"Anyway, I guess all this craziness is over now." Sting said, walking over with a mug of coffee.

"I'm glad. I never drink more than 17 cups of coffee in the morning." Sting took a sip from his mug. "But I usually only have like, 2."

"Anyway." Rufus said. "I see no reason to further prolong this foolish business. I declare the defendant, anybody but Lector..."

"NOT GUILTY"

Orga threw confetti everywhere as we all cheered, except for Minerva, Rufus, and Lector.

Rufus banged his mug on the table. "Court is adjourned."

I heard a sigh and looked over at the doorway. Rogue was leaning in the doorway.

"You guys play too many video games."

"Screw you! You probably don't know the difference between a ladder and a stepladder!" I yelled.

He sighed again.

"You guys are all idiots."