Chapter 38: 7 Minutes In Heaven (Mega Chapter)

-Third Person P. O. V.-

After a few minutes of talking, Minerva and Erza were ready to continue the game.

Rogue, who was getting a bit impatient while eating his noodles, groaned. "Finally. Geez, you two were talking for so long it feels like it's been a month since the last dare."

Erza glared at the dragonslayer, who instantly shut up.

Lucy laughed awkwardly, trying to get back to the game. "Well, it's my turn. Sting, truth or dare?"

"Truth. That last dare... took my breath away."

"It took away ours, too!" Erza cheered.

Minerva held up the camera she used from said dare. "And General Strauss loved the pictures! She's posting them on her account on Fairybook!"

Yukino's face was pink as Sting diverted the focus back to Lucy. "Lucy, what's the question?"

The girl clasped her hands together, happy that he picked to answer her question. "So, I heard from Yukino that you named the plants in your office. What did you name them?"

Sting's eyes widened as Rogue and Lector both smirked happily, knowing full well what the answers would be.

"Well..." Sting started. "The one in the back corner, the big one, I named that one 'Charley', after the plant from Ace Atto-"

"YOU SIR JUST SCORED MAJOR AWESOMENESS POINTS!" The scarlet haired gamer yelled, interrupting him.

"...Anyway." The blonde male continued. "The one on my desk... I named it... 'Yuki'... You can probably guess what I named it after..."

"Snow?" Frosch asked, confused.

(For those who don't get it, 'yuki' means snow in Japanese.)

"That guy from the Future Diary?" Erza joked.

"The girl that you are totally secretly fucking in your office?" Minerva asked, earning a completely red face from Yukino and Sting.

"W-Would you stop saying that, Minerva!? It's not true!" Yukino asked, slightly louder than usual.

"Yeah! Besides, it's not that abnormal for me to name my plant after my favorite girl!"

Sting slapped his hand over his mouth, but it was too late. He couldn't take back what he said.

Almost the entire circle was full of smirks, eyebrows wiggles, and a cute exceed who said "Fro thinks so too!"

"Let's... let's just move on... Erza, truth or dare?" Sting said, deciding to change the topic.

"I don't trust you to go easy on me. Give me a good one! Dare me up, Scotty!"

Sting looked over at Rogue, who nodded firmly. The two shot smirks straight at the red head.

"Before I do, you should know something."

A chill ran down her spine as she saw the cocky expression on their faces.

"Rogue and I know that you, Minerva, Dobengal, Arana, Rufus, and Boobs McKenzie spied on our dates."

The six of their faces fell, utterly shocked by this news. The other people in the circle were confused, and Lector was a bit angry that he wasn't invited.

"H-How!? How did you know!? We were totally hidden and careful!" Erza asked.

"I'm surprised. You forgot about our dragonslayer hearing." Rogue explained.