Chapter 31: Volleyballs

-Erza P. O. V.-

Dobengal, Arana, and I were watching Rogue and Kagura from afar. We were positioned under the boardwalk, a little away from their spot on the beach, but enough for them not to notice.

They were talking to some people at a volleyball net. They looked familiar. My binoculars couldn't make them out enough. I adjusted it a little, and they came into focus.

My guild! Laki, Max, Kinana, Warren, Jet, and Droy were there! Oh, the guild must have gone on a vacation because Natsu is sick. Good for them. Appears that Kinana is wearing her revealing bikini. Shame that Erik isn't here to see it. I'd love it for those two to get kinky together.

Maybe I could drag her and some other guy on a trip with Crime Sorciere to defeat a dark guild or something and the two could get together. Nah, when would that ever happen?

"Hand me the walkie talkie, Muffet."

No reply.

I think I know what they were doing.

I turned and saw them making out again.

"Do you two ever come up for air!?"

They suddenly broke apart and stared at me with super serious expressions. "No." Arana tossed me the talkie.

Then they immediately resumed their make out.

"Okay then."

I spoke into the radio.

"Rogura Unit calling StingYu Unit. Come in StingYu Unit."

"StingYu Unit here. Tigress speaking."

"Hello, Tigress, this is Scarlet."

"Are Ninth Grade Ninja and Muffet making out again?"

"Yes. It feels so awkward saying that with their code names."

"Anyway, what's the sitch?"

"Targets Rogue and Kagura have approached my guild mates at the beach. It appears a game of volleyball is inbound."

"Man, I love talking like this! Anyway, this is good! That volleyball won't be the only thing that bounces around! Rogue might get an eyeful of Kagura's large breasts and maybe a predator sense may awaken."

"To be honest, Tigress, I have a strange feeling that two people are going to have sex tonight."

"I get that feeling too. Almost like there's someone dictating the actions of what we do and some people wanted there to be sex involving in this situation we're in and so that person has decided that two people should have sex after the dates are over."

"Yeah, something like that. But that could never happen. This is real life, not some fan fiction like the kind Mira writes."

"What does General Strauss write?"

"She had a lot. There's a NaLu called 'The Fire Dragon's Thrust', and a Gruvia called 'Making Her Wet'. Her most creative title was a... Jerza... called 'Seeing Red & Fucking Blue'. Yeah, she's a bit insane."

"Hey, I've read all of those! Do you really have hot wanted posters of Jellal in your room that you get off to at night?"

"...Scarlet out, over."

I hung up before Minerva could ask anymore questions.

I mean really, that made her think that I had hot pictures of Jellal? How silly. She shouldn't believe everything she reads.

...On a completely unrelated matter, I should make sure Mira stays out of my room.

I can't let her find my hot pictures of Jellal, especially the ones stained with my nosebleeds and... other things...