Chapter 29: The Boardwalk's Beach

-Kagura P. O. V.-

"You done yet? It's been like ten minutes!" I complained against the door.

"Hey, give me a break! I've never worn a kimono before! It's hard to take off." He retorted inside.

We walked around a little, celebrating my amazing victory at the ring toss. I'm gonna treasure that golden bottle for as long as I live!

I'm gonna sit down with my grandkids and tell them stories about 'The Amazing Golden Bottle of Victory!"

They'll be all like 'Grandma Kagura? Tell us the story of the amazing bottle!' And I'll be all like, 'Well, when me and your grandfather, Rogue, we young and sexy, I won that bottle at a ring toss with my incredible skill and power!'

Wait... Grandpa Rogue? Will... I marry Rogue?

I mean, he's freaking sexy as hell, sharp as my sword, sly as a fox, and I've already SEEN how big his... thing... is...

Oh god, he's gonna tear me to SHREDS! I'm not gonna be able to walk after...

"Okay, Kagura, I'm coming out." Rogue said inside the changing room.

I stepped out of the way as he came back out.

"Okay, now we look ready for the bea-" I said, grabbing my bag.

But I kinda stopped short when I noticed him.

Everyone on the boardwalk was wearing kimonos, but we wanted to go soak up some sun on the sandy shore by the sea, so we decided to change into swimsuits.

I changed into a white bikini, which I also bought along with the kimonos, but managed to keep hidden from Rogue.

Rogue... oh my god...

He changed into just a pair of red swim trunks, exposing his gloriously toned abs...

I couldn't help but stare.

Damn it, this man is too sexy for his own good!

How ironic that his adorable exceed is super innocent.

"Umm... Kagura?"

 I snapped to attention. "Huh? What?"

"Your... nose is bleeding..."

I quickly covered my nose and turned away. Damn it, I need a tissue. I did my best to wipe it away.

I turned back to Rogue. "I'm fine, now. C'mon, let's go."

We linked arms, me carrying my bag, and walked away from the changing rooms and towards the beach.

But seriously, Rogue is just freaking hot as hell!

We're gonna have some good looking kids!

-Rogue P. O. V.-

After a while of talking, we arrived at the beach.

There were a lot of people along the sand. A few sunbathing, a couple under an umbrella watching who I assume to be their kids making a sandcastle, some guy bodysurfing. People were just having a blast.

There was one of those lifeguard towers. I could see what looked like a woman sitting atop it, scanning the water and the shoreline with a pair of binoculars. It must be hard for her, cause I spotted a pair of red glasses on her head.

"Rogue, what do you want to do?" Kagura asked.

I half-looked at her and answered. "Oh, uh, you see anything interesting?"