Prom (?)

All dressed up in an all pink attire, the door swung open and the car was waiting outside. The sounds of the heels were heard as you made your way to the car. As you got closer, you saw her boyfriend sitting inside of the limousine-like car.

He offered his hand as you arrived by the door of the car. You accepted it and got inside the car, sitting beside him.

"You look glamorous tonight, girl."

He said as he kissed your forehead.

You looked at his outfit and saw that he was wearing an all black suit but his tie. It was pink and it was the same shade as your dress.

"So do you, boy. Did you find out I was going to wear pink?"

"Why do you say so?"

"You're wearing black except for your tie, which is pink."

He eyed you from top to toe, then back to his tie.

"Who knows? Maybe it was just pure coincidence?"

He kissed your temple and you slapped him on the arm. You cuddled yourself deeper into his arm as the both of you chatted about sweet little things.

Around 10 minutes later, the limousine stopped and the both of you got off the car. You stood at the entrance, your mouth slightly agape while staring at it. You never thought the school would have this much money to rent just one ballroom. Jin just chuckled, seeing your cute expression.

"Shall we go in?"

You nodded and he linked his arms with yours, escorting you up the stairs and into the grand ballroom where the party was held. You saw the whole student body in the venue, either dancing or chatting away with small snacks by the food bar.

He led your to the side of the food bar where his group of friends were. Once they
saw you, a chorus of hello and compliments greeted you.

"Wow, looking beautiful tonight, my lady."

RapMonster held up your hand and kissed it. You blushed and pulled your hand back softly, hiding behind Jin. The rest of the guys smiled at your cuteness and Jin was already telling on RapMonster.

Someone tapped you on the shoulder and you turned around, seeing Jimin. He was wearing a white tuxedo with a black tie.

"May I dance with you?"

"But, wouldn't Jin get mad?"

"Then, should we sneak away from him?"

"Sure, but I need someone else to substitute me standing behind him."

He looked around and pulled Suga from somewhere. You walked out silently and asked Suga to take your place. He just nodded and the both of you went over to the dance floor.

Just at that moment, waltz-like music came on and the both of you began dancing that dance. You were quite impressed that he knew how the waltz goes. Even though the both of you were dangerously close, you did not feel uncomfortable with him. Instead, the both of you shared some little funny experience and jokes.

After the waltz was over, the both of you bowed at each other and walked back to the guys. Taehyung waved at the both of you, welcoming the both of you back. Some of them, including your boyfriend, was holding a plates with a few snacks on it.

Before you could reach Jin, Suga pulled you away.

"I'd advise you to bring hyung somewhere else where the both of you can be alone."

"Why?"

"He's been eating plates of food down, almost everything that's here."

"What? Really? There's like, three tables of food here and almost everything?"

"Yeah and that's not the main problem. The problem's is that he wasn't happy eating them. He was all criticising the food."

"Oh no. He's angry."

"So, yeah. You should go now."

He spun you around and gave you a small push towards him. You silently reminded yourself to thank your best friend later for this important thing. You soon reached Jin and pulled him away by his hand and to the balcony.

"What's wrong, Jin?"

"Nothing. Why?"

His toned was was quite sharp, making you a bit scared.

"Suga told me you weren't happy. What happened?"

"Nothing."

He began walking back into the room until you held his hand from the back.

"Is it because, I went to dance with Jimin without telling you?"

He stopped moving. You walked closer and buried your face into his back.

"I'm sorry."

You felt his turn around and your face was on his warm, soft chest.

"Now you know why I'm angry."

"I'm sorry."

"You know you shouldn't go with someone else, right?"

"I'm know but I couldn't reject Jimin."

"Then don't do it next time okay?"

You nodded against his chest and he lifted your chin up with his finger. He leaned in and gave you a short kiss. Then, he moved to your ear.

"I think you should be given a punishment. How about, cleaning for a week?"

===========================================================

A/N : In case if you didn't know want is 'waltz', it's  The waltz (from German: "Walzer") is a smooth, progressive ballroom and folk dance, normally in triple (help. · info) time, performed primarily in closed position. I hope you enjoyed this. It's been a while since I wrote something this long.