#10

You sat at the couch, watching a movie while your head was on his chest. Today was a Saturday which was a day off for you and coincidentally his too. You both did not have plans so you decided to watch a movie.

The bowl of popcorn was in front of the both of you but it was untouched. The both of you were too absorbed into the movie that the snack was forgotten.

You snuggled closer to him as the movie is getting to the climax. The main female lead was running towards the only door that was located at the end of the dark hallway as she was trying to escape the mansion. As she opened the door, a white and bloody thing popped out from the ceiling.

The both of you screamed and you buried your face in his chest. He took the controller and switched of the television. His hand travelled to your head and stroke your hair, calming you down. He could hear your soft sniffles and he immediately knew you were crying.

"Shh, it's nothing. Stop crying, okay?"

You nodded and the sniffing stopped but the tears didn't stop. He leaned down and kissed your hair, his other hand travelling to your waist, pulling you onto his lap. His hands then lifted your tear-stained face and he looked straight into your eyes. His thumbs wiped away your tears gently and caressed your cheek lovingly.

"Calm down, baby. It's fake."

He leaned in and pressed his lips softly on yours, pulling you into a sweet kiss. His lips melded perfectly with yours. You kissed him back, forgetting about the horrifying scene of the movie. You broke the kiss shortly, your face as red as an apple. He touched his forehead to yours.

"You're so cute."

You turned even redder and hit his chest repeatedly. He chuckled and kissed you again.

"Let's watch more horror movies from now on. I love you even more when you're like this."

"No! I don't want to watch any of these movies anymore!"