#26

Sitting right in front of the stage where Kim Seokjin and his group mates were was a dream which came true for you. Fans were lining up, waiting for their turn with albums in their hands, waiting for their turn to meet them one by one.

Two days ago, your mother had won you a ticket to the fan meet through a website. You were very excited for the day and prepared a lot as well, buying little presents for each of them.

Now, you were at the venue, a sad smile on your face as you could not go up. There were no wedge for your wheelchair to go up onto the stage. You just watched as they sang to the fans and have small chats with them. Now, you could only watch them and take little videos and some pictures as memories of seeing them in person.

How I wish I could go up there...

As the fan at the end of the line passed by Jin, he set the marker down and stretched his hands. He was getting ready to keep the gifts from the fans and go backstage until he noticed you still seated in front of the stage.

He was confused at why did you not go up to the stage to see them until he noticed the big wheels on both sides of the chair you were seated on and he immediately knew why you did not go up. He turned to Namjoon who was seated beside him and shared his idea.

"Namjoon, you see that girl over there?"

Jin pointed at you secretly, hoping you did not see it and find it impolite.

"Yeah, I noticed her since the start. What about her?"

"We should go and meet her one by one."

"I was already planning it with the rest of the guys here already."

Namjoon gestured to Hoseok, Taehyung and Yoongi behind him, waving goodbye to the fan just now. He turned to Hoseok and gave him the signal to go down while Jin told Jimin and Jungkook about the plan, the two younger ones agreed to the plan also.

You were about the turn the wheel and lead yourself to the exit but you stopped when you see Jungkook standing in front of you. He greeted you shyly and sat on the chair next to you then asking for your album. Handing him your album, he signed on the page you opened, leaving a little message and a tiny drawing while you took out his present from your bag. The both of you exchanged the items and he softly said a thank you before it was his hyung's turn.

Taehyung came after him. Instead of sitting, he knelt beside you and started a short conversation about some weird things which made the both of you laugh. He took the album, turning his back at you while signing it and you handed him his gift also when he came back. Taehyung then asked for your phone so you handed it to him and as you expected, he took a photo of the both of you and another one with his own. He ended his turn with a line from a drama, which was indirectly a confession line, making you blush.

The next member was Jimin. He knelt beside you as well, as expected of the 95 liner to do the same. He started a conversation as well and giving you compliments while signing your album and added a little message. Upon receiving his gift, he asked if he could open it and you just nodded. Jimin was surprised when he received a tiny figurine, a small drawing of him by you and a piece of a puzzle as he did not receive himself as a gift before. He thanked you and gave you his beautiful smile along with his eye smiles then left a tiny drawing on your hand before letting the next member have their turn.

Hoseok was next, the precious sunshine. As usual, he came in front of you and busted a move, making you laugh. He sat down on the chair and showed you his cute poses then getting embarrassed a little. He signed your album and did the same as Taehyung, asking for your phone and took a picture. You took out his gift as well and he received with a big smile and a loud, cheerful thank you. The sunshine also made a freestyle rap for you, complimenting you, making you feel special as it was made especially for you. He even wrote down the lyrics on the page where he signed on, give you a high five and your hand a squeeze.

After that, Yoongi came and sat down beside you. You hesitantly asked him how his composing was going lately and he began telling you a little bit of the song then asked you if you have tried composing yourself. He receive a yes as a reply and you told him that you have written a few lyrics yourself but do not know how to make them into a song. He took your album and signed it, adding a sticky note of his own. Receiving a present from you, he showed you his cute, gummy smile. He thanked you in his own rap as well and ended his turn with a short part of him singing.

The following member was Namjoon. He danced his special face krumping dance, giving everyone a laugh before sitting down on the chair. He flashed you a smile, showing his dimples and your finger unconsciously touched them, surprising both him and yourself. You frantically apologised and he just laughed, saying that it is okay, mentioning that there are some fans who does that also. He signed your album, drawing a mini Ryan at the end of his message and you requested him to sing a short part of his favourite English song. He sang 'Someone Like You' by Adele while playing with your fingers, ending his turn by presenting him his gift you got him.

Last but not least, Kim Seokjin, your favourite member out of all. He sat down beside you, staring straight into your eyes like how he does with every fan, making you feel flustered under his gaze.

"Calm down, (y/n). It's just me."

"Just you? A handsome guy of a international K-Pop group, adored by millions of people around the world and has a beautiful voice is here beside me. How do I calm down?"

He chuckled at your statement.

"Okay, that's true. Thank you for the compliment then."

Jin reached out his hand and took yours, intertwining his fingers with yours, squeezing it, making you blush profusely while he just carried the conversation along smoothly. His other free hand had his marker, getting a hold of your album and signed it, adding a message as well for you. Then, he began singing his part in 'Miss Right', saying that you are his dream girl and that he is attracted to you. Reaching for the last present which is slightly bigger than the others, you placed the medium-sized box atop of the back of his palm.

"Thank you for present."

The both of you talked for a longer time about dogs, food, cooking and Mario games, Jin's eyes shone with excitement. You asked for his hand and drew a mini picture of Mario for him and another one on a sticky note, happiness was immediately on his face. Soon after,  it was time for both you and him to go.

"It seems like our time is ending. So, promise me you'll come to our next fan meet?"

He reached out his pinky finger at you.

"Of course but, I'm not sure if I'll be able to get a ticket."

Jin took your album again and flipped it to the page he signed on before, scribbling down a line of number.

"Call me next time, okay?"

You nodded and hooked your finger with his, making the both of you smile like idiots.

===========================================================

A/N : This was a bit weird but I hope you like it!