#6

You sat at your desk, reading a book since it was free time and also the last period of the day. You had opened the window, letting the chilly breeze blow into the class. Your hair was flowing softly as the wind blew. You seatmate, Kim Seokjin, who was also your good friend, was doing something strange with the carving tools he brought this morning.

You just ignored whatever he was doing and continued on reading your book. Then, you heard him hiss and curse under his breath. You looked over and saw that his finger was bleeding profusely.

"Jin! What happened?"

"It's nothing. Just a little cut that's all."

"How is this a little cut? You're bleeding a lot. Let's get you to the infirmary immediately."

You put down your book and grabbed a hold of his hand, dragging him to the infirmary without him saying anything. He was secretly happy that you were this worried about him.

-At The Infirmary-

You slid the door open to the infirmary. The nurse was not there so you decided to treat his finger yourself. You ordered him to sit down on one of the chairs and you began searching for the first-aid kit. You accidentally bumped your head on one of the cabinets and whined softly in pain.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. Found the first-aid kit."

You rubbed your head as you walked over to him, holding the kit in your other hand. You set it on the table beside him and took out all the necessary items needed to treat his finger.

You dipped the cotton in the alcohol and dabbed it lightly at the cut. He hissed softly in pain as the alcohol cleaned his cut.

"Sorry."

"It's okay. I should be able to stand the pain, not making sounds like a little boy."

You giggled at his statement as you tore open the wrapper of the bandage. You sticked it on his cut.

"There. All done!"

"Thanks."

You began keeping the things back into the box and put it back into the cabinet.

"Let's go back to cl-"

"Wait."

He grabbed your hand as you stood up from your seat. You turned around and see him standing just a few inches away from him.

"What is it?"

"I like you."

"What?"

"I like you."

Your mind was processing what he said and you were silent. Kim Seokjin, the school heart throb, likes you? Well, you also liked him but you did jot expect him to feel the same.

"(Y/n)?"

"Y-Yes?"

"I like you."

"I-I know."

"So, do you like me?"

"Yes."

Unexpectedly, he leaned down and kissed you. You were stood there, frozen but eventually kissed him back.

"So, should we head back to class?"

You nodded as you were too embarrassed to say anything. He chuckled and took your hand. The both of you walked back to class, hand in hand, showing off your love to the other students in the hallway,