Pool

You changed into your swimsuit and wore your clothes over it. You picked up your bag then walking out of your room, meeting Jin sitting on the sofa.

"Shall we go now?"

"Wait. Let me check my bag."

"You've been sitting here for how long and you didn't check your bag during that time?"

"Sorry. I'm going to be quick as possible."

He ran off to the room and you just sighed, plopping down onto the couch.

Why did I choose to date this lazy guy?

You close your eyes and rested your head against the armrest of the sofa. You almost fell asleep until you felt a warm puff of air on your forehead. Slowly, you opened your eyes and let out a squeak as you saw his pair of chocolate eyes.

You sat up quickly and fixed your slightly disheveled hair. You stood up and slapped him on the arm then walked to the door. He chased you and hugged you from behind as you wear your shoes.

-Time Skip-

"Careful!"

He shouted at you from below as you stood on the diving board. You gave him an okay sign and you jumped down from the board, splashing him with water as you dived into the pool.

You floated up to the surface of the pool and pushed your hair back. Wiping your eyes, you saw Jin pushing back his blond hair. He looked really sexy and it made your heart beat skyrocket.

He jumped back into the pool and began splashing water at your face. You could not return any attacks as you covered your face to prevent the water form getting into your eyes and nose. You began wadding your way to the other side of the pool.

"I got you now!"

You let out a squeak when his cold arms were wrapped around your waist, pulling you back. You began squirming in his arms to escape but you froze when you felt his hand on the string of your swimsuit.

"Don't move, girl. Unless, you want the whole world to see?"

You just stood in his arms, unable to move. You heard him chuckle and felt his hand went back to your waist. Then, you stepped on his foot and and he shrieked in pain, both his arms hugging his injured leg.

You took the chance and waddled away, giggling.

"Just you wait! I'll get you!"

===========================================================

A/N : This was sucks and it's really short. I'm sorry.