Coffee

You sat at the table with your laptop open and fingers on the keyboard. You were currently writing your new book about your favourite thing, coffee. This book was a but more special as it only has a sentence in every page.

Coffee is the best companion when you read or write.

You stopped typing at that sentence to take a short break as you have been in front of the laptop for a few hours. Two strong, warm arms wrapped around your neck and a head nuzzling into the back of your neck, tickling you and making you giggled at the feeling.

"Yes, Jin?"

"I'm bored. Don't ignore me."

"I didn't want to but I want to make some progress on my new book. I haven't been writing new books for a while now, you know."

"Then at least take a break."

"I am taking one right now."

He then removed himself from you and stood up straight. He positioned his hands on your shoulders and began massaging them, relaxing your nerves and make you feel more comfortable while working longer.

"Ah, so good.."

You hummed and let out soft moans as it feels heavenly. Jin also rubbed your neck and massage your temples a bit, making you experience a little pain but relieving you from your little headache.

"Do you feel better?"

"Yeah. Thanks, baby."

"Wait. I still got a little something for you."

Jin left the room and you heard a cling and a clang of a tray. You saw him coming into the room as few minutes later with two mugs of coffee and a plate of cookies that he made yesterday. You smiled as he set down the tray on the table beside your laptop then took one mug into your hand. Jin pulled a chair from his work table and sit beside you.

"Thank you for this."

You rested your head on his shoulder and he gave you a little kiss on your forehead.

"You're very welcome, princess."

You remembered to change the last sentence you typed to :

Coffee is the best companion when you read or write especially if it's prepared by your loved ones.