#18

"It's too early to wake up!"

You whined as Jin made you stand up and pull you into the toilet.

"It's not that early. It's only 7 in the morning."

"I want to sleep!"

"No more or else you'll just be lying in the bed the whole day."

He picked up your toothbrush and put on some toothpaste then handing it to you. You reluctantly brought the toothbrush to your mouth and brush your teeth, barely keeping your eyes on the mirror, making you not able to see which part the toothbrush is cleaning. By the time you finished rinsing your mouth, Jin was already all done with his face.

"Aigoo, why are you so slow, jagi?"

He made you sit on the chair you did not know that was in the toilet and began applying all the facial stuff as you just sat there with your eyes closed. Jin was done with you within a few minutes then dragged you into the closet the both of you shared.

"Let's get changed."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

The banter continued on for a while until he gave you that look you could not reject whenever he wanted you to do something. You reached out and pinch both of his cheeks then pulling his face closer.

"You're lucky I can't stand that look."

You kissed his cheeks and began choosing your clothes, leaving Jin smiling happily while staring at you from behind.

===========================================================

A/N : This is considered a drabble right? I don't really get what they meant by drabbles and other term they use and all. I hope this is not too short to enjoy? Idek wat I'm saying lol. Btw, I started a new collection of Ken from VIXX. I hope you all will read it and like it.