#22

You lied down on your side on the bed, scrolling through your news feed on Facebook. Most of the things you always see is pictures of his group, him alone, a few other groups and just some random news from Koreaboo.

You felt the bed sink behind you, letting you know that he was lying down behind you. Jin lied on his side, his arms wrapping around your waist and his chin on your shoulder.

"Done with your shower so fast?"

"Yeah. I miss you so I took a shower as quick as possible."

He answered, his warm breath hitting your ear. You loved these sweet things that happens every night although it is just something very little. This position also made you feel safer as you felt his heartbeat on your back.

"Looking at pictures of me again?"

"Yes, you narcissistic man."

Your finger continued swiping the screen until you came across a post of a bunch of memes of him and his members. You tapped on the photo, enlarging it to see the words on the pictures. Jin also looked at the pictures, laughing at the younger ones until he saw his own picture.

"How do all the fans find photos like this?"

He continued rambling on and on about how weird he looked in the pictures and how good the fans are good at these kind of things. As the words continued pouring from his mouth, you opened the camera application and turned it to the front camera, secretly taking photos of him.

Then, you checked the photos and you bursted out laughing as the pictures were taken at the most 'fabulous' expression. When he finally finished his speech, he took your phone from your loose grasp and looked at the screen. He saw his own hideous photo and tried to delete it but you took it and hid it under your shirt.

"I need to delete the photos! They're so ugly!"

"No, they're not! I love them and I'm going to keep them whether you like it or not!"

"Oh yeah? Let's see what you're going to say after what I'm going to do."

===========================================================

A/N : Free ending! I know most of you will think about something xD