Princess

"Princess! Where are you?"

Your butler, Seokjin, shouted as he searched high and low for you in the garden. You just giggled as you hid at a less obvious gazebo in the maze, knowing that he was right at the next row but could not hear nor see you.

You were the princess of a small country located somewhere on the globe where most of the people would not know. Like any other princesses, you did not like the royal duties you have to perform every day and attend boring meetings about the economy of the country and such but nobody but your butler knew all these things.

Seokjin had been by your side for as long as you could remember. His ancestors had been butlers and maids for your family and he followed them as well. The both of you were the same age and had grew up together in the royal grounds, which is why whenever he talks to you formally, you would ask him to talk to you like friends.

The two of you would share the most private secrets that no one even both your families ever knew like Seokjin did not like his job as a butler as he has to be on call whenever anything happens to one of the members of the royal family but he did not want to disappoint his family.

Around the gazebo you were seated in, morning glory was planted at each side of it and the flowers grew coiling around the pillars, decorating the resting area and making it more colourful. You liked flowers since you were a little kid, maybe because your mother liked bringing you to the garden almost every day.

"Princess! I finally found you!"

He panted as he stood there, hands on his knees while catching his breath.

"Took you long enough. I thought you said you knew every inch of the garden?"

"Uh, that was, um-"

You kissed him, cutting his words off. Like any other cliché stories, the both of you found out that you have mutual feelings and began dating secretly. Him being a butler had made things easier as he was always by your side at all times, allowing you to hug or kiss him almost whenever.

"Princess. D-Don't just kiss me suddenly. What if someone sees us?"

"It's okay. This place is my secret hiding spot that no one knows other than you right now."

It was his turn to lock his lips with yours.