#32

A/N : Requested by Ticci_Halee! I hope you like it!

===========================================================

Shit, how did this happen?

The pregnancy test showed two lines, which meant you were pregnant. You sat in the toilet, thinking of how was there a chance for you to get pregnant. Whenever the both of you do it, he always had a condom on.

Throwing away the object, you got out of the toilet and into your shared bedroom. You walked up to the full body mirror and checked if you could see any changes at your abdomen and luckily, there was no obvious changes. Your eyes glanced at the clock through the mirror and saw that it was almost time for Jin to return.

"Oh no. How should I tell him?"

You muttered quietly, walking towards the kitchen to get a drink of water while thinking of a solution.

As you held the glass close to your chest, the small of your back touching the side of table, the door clicked and opened slightly.

"(Y/n)! I'm home!"

His voice surprised you, making you drop the glass and break into pieces by your feet as you stared at it. Jin quickly ran over, throwing his things off at the sofa.

"Don't move, (y/n)."

He carefully walked over and picked up the big pieces of glass, disposing them then proceeding to sweep away the smaller shards of it. You were still standing there in a trance, not knowing tears were pricking at the corner of your eyes.

Jin held your hand and led you to the sofa, making you sit down as he set your feet on a stool. There small cuts on your legs, a small amount of blood seeping out of the cuts. Holding a piece of cotton with some ointment, he dabbed it on the wounds gently.

"I'm sorry."

You mumbled, tears were trickling down your cheeks and dripping onto the hem of your shirt. His hand put down the slightly bloody cotton to intertwined his fingers with yours, giving your hand a gently squeeze.

"Why are you apologising? It's just a normal thing to drop things once in a while."

"I'm not apologising for that."

"Then, what?"

There was confusion in his tone as he looked at you, making you even more anxious about telling him about the news.

"I'm pregnant."

You unconsciously held your breath, afraid that he would just let go of your hand and leave you just like that.

"Really? We're going to have a kid?"

You nodded, answering his question.

"What do we need to prepare for the baby? Do we even have enough time?"

"What?"

"What?"

You were surprised that he just accepted the fact like that. Most of the people in the entertainment industry would just leave right away when they hear news like this but Jin didn't. Instead, he was quite elated about this.

"Isn't this going to pull you down?"

"Nonesense. What's wrong with my girlfriend getting pregnant? You'll be my wife next week anyways. If it pulls me down then let it be. The boys would be happy to hear about getting a nephew or a niece."

He quickly cleaned up the first aid kit and put it aside, settling himself beside you after. He lowered his head to your tummy and kissed it.

"Hi in there, kid! Be a good kid and don't make mummy feel too sick."

"The child wouldn't understand it so soon, silly."

Throughout the whole day, he kept talking to the baby and took care of you like a princess.

===========================================================

A/N : I hope this is good enough! It took me a few days to decided whether to write a happy or sad ending tho.