#34

A/N : Requested by kaito_lover101 !

===========================================================

Jem ran down the hall, heading straight for her classroom while she hoped that the teacher was not in class yet. She forgot to set her alarm the night before, making her wake up almost half an hour late.

The bell rang as she set foot into the class, everyone was with their own gang while it was written on the whiteboard that the teacher was absent. Jem sighed, heading for her table and plopped down on the chair, leaning back against the chair as she looked at the ceiling.

"How's the morning going?"

Namjoon's face appeared in front of her eyes and startled her, making the girl almost fall off the chair. He just laughed and sat down at his seat beside next to her.

"Are secretly trying to murder me?"

"Why would I? Besides, you can just accidentally kill yourself in whatever you do."

"Good friend."

She said in a sarcastic tone as he gave her a thumbs up. The both of them began talking about random things, ranging from hair clips to building structures thanks to his genius brain.

"Say, how's the progress with Jin?"

"What?"

"Haven't you done or say anything yet?"

She kept quiet, trying to remember anything that had to do with Jin. Sadly, there were nothing except for a few greetings and 'what's the homework today' only. Jem shook her head at Namjoon while he just sighed in frustration.

He had been trying to help her with her relationship with Jin the best he could. Every time he tries to bring her up or led him to the girl, some commotion will happen just at that time. The most frustrating thing is that the three of them are in the same class and there was no progress or whatsoever.

××××××××××××

"Now, is there anybody who wants to change their partner?"

The Science teacher was surprisingly nice today, letting the students change their partners but nobody dared to.

"Can I change my partner to (y/n)'s partner?"

Namjoon raised his hand, looking straight at the teacher. The other students stared at him as he just smiled.

"Sure. You don't mind right, Ken?"

Jem looked at him, hoping that he would not say yes.

"I don't mind."

He gathered up his stuff and exchanged seats with her new partner, Kim Seokjin. She was too shy to look at him, lowering her head as he began speaking.

"Hi, Jem."

"H-Hi..."

"Then, shall we meet after the last class at the library?"

She nodded and tried focusing on the teacher's more detailed explanation but she could not as Jin was just right there. Jem stole a few glances, herr eyes drinking in his handsome side profile while he listened to her words.

Soon after, science class had finished and Namjoon moved back beside her, giving you a sly smirk, earning himself a jab at the side.

"Didn't I do a good job?"

"Shut up."

The both of them composed herself just before the next teacher came into the class. For almost the whole time, he kept teasing her and she just ignored him, intensifying his will to get a reaction from her. She tried keeping your attention to Jin whenever the teacher was not here but failed due to the annoying ass beside her.

××××××××××××

The special bell rang, indicating it was the end of the last class of the day. Jem saw Namjoon ran out of the class, feeling somehow weird that he just rushed off like that. Hurriedly keeping your things, she set off towards the library to meet you partner.

Upon reached the entrance of the library, she took deep breaths, trying to calm her pounding heart. Sliding the door open, she was surprised to find it was all dark inside but still stepped in.

When she tried to find the light switch, a single light flickered on and she could recognise the guy as Namjoon. He was holding a sketch pad, the word 'Will' was written on it.

The next light switched on, revealing Yoongi also holding a sketch pad with 'You', followed by Jimin with 'Jem', Jungkook with 'Accept', Taehyung with 'My' and Hoseok with 'Love'.

Will you Jem accept my love.

The boy was revealed, holding a rose in his hand. Jin pulled her by the hand, one hand holding hers and another giving her the rose.

"Will you, Jem, accept Kim Seokjin's love?"

Herr mind was buffering, trying to figure out if this all was a dream or not.

Is this really happening to me?

"I-It's okay if you reject me. I under--"

"I love you too."

"Really?"

Jem nodded as he engulfed her in a warm hug. He picked her up and spun her around, making the girl giggle and hold onto him for her dear life.

"I love you."

He kissed her on the lips, taking her by surprise. She could hear the boys cheering at the back as she broke the kiss, hiding at the crook of his neck.

===========================================================

A/N : Is this alright?