forty one.

FRIENDS.
041. ❛ ellen the psychic 2.0.

________

________

"So here we are again, how well did Ellen the psychic predict your future?" smiled Ellen looking at Natalia, making her laugh and blush at the fact that she actually predict correctly what happened.

"Pretty well" Natalia answered rubbing her hands against her thighs. Being on Ellen's show for many years, she was no fool that she loved messing with her guests, so Natalia were having fun but still a little tense, waiting for her to say something.

"So how is your relationship with Chris Evans? We saw you at the Oscars together so all we are wondering is he's living with you?" she asked raising her eyebrows, knowing the answer even before she said a word.

The audience started to whistle and clap, and they made her blush. She relaxed a little bit and let out a smile, "Yes, we are living together. He's been an amazing boyfriend and he loves Penelope so much and same vice versa..."

"All thanks to me," Ellen concluded with Natalia laughing. "So, is he here today?"

Natalia nodded her head because Chris had a flight today, while she had one two days from now. "He had to fly out today, and he wanted to be here but Captain America had 'responsibilities' "

People cheered again and laughed when Ellen said, " Since he's not here, how is it going? Does he do the laundry? Come on! We want all the dirty details," she laughed looking to the crowd encouraging them to keep making some noise.

"There's no dirty details, he does most of the chores and I'm just a lazy bum."

Ellen smiled and poke her knee, like she knew something she didn't wanna tell, "I'm sure there's something you're hiding..."

"I'm not, I promise" Natalia laughed, "well, he just..." everyone suddenly stopped and shut up wanting to hear what she was going to say, "He has this awful hobby of going around scaring me,"

"Scaring you?" grinned Ellen.

Natalia  turn around to see if there was someone standing behind her, remembering how much she enjoyed scaring people too, which made everybody burst into laughter.

Ellen was laughing hard and she shrugged her shoulders, "I'm sorry, I know what you do and he is always doing the same so..."

"How is that?" she asked wiping away one small tear after laughing so much.

"He is a jerk, he just hides everywhere and when he hears that I'm comimg closer he just jumps out and shouts"

"Natalia!!!" Chris voice shouted in her ear, as she screamed and jumped in her seat, covering her mouth. Of course, they had managed to mess up with Natalia.
When she stood up and turned to Chris, he was holding his chest laughing, as he used to do, and she couldn't stay mad at him.

"You're a dork," Natalia smiled hugging him and leaving a small kiss on his lips.

The audience and Ellen were still laughing when she both sat up, Chris still making fun of her and how easy it was to scare Nat while the organizers replayed the moment over and over again.

Once everyone had calmed down, Ellen asked Chris a couple of questions about how it was to share an apartment with Nat and how his relationship was with Penelope, since it wasn't easy to get information from Nat, she came up with a game.

"It's very easy, I'll read some statements that we think that could be true, and if they are, you have to raise the side with "True" word written on it, and if not, you raise "Wrong"."

She and Chris shared a short gaze and nodded so Ellen started with her questions. Every statement she read were information they didn't mind to share with people, until the last one was read.

"And the last one... Natalia, is this the face Chris makes  when you're... having fun?" she asked smiling and pointing to the big screen in the back of the stage.

When the picture showed up there was a mix of whistles, claps and screams. She couldn't help a laugh and Chris, who just slid on the couch, either. He put it back together the best he could and raised the "True" side making Nat  blush, using the paddle to cover herself, and everybody cheered again.

"What?" Nat whispered, "How do you know that?"

"That's a long story and we don't have time..." he giggled.

"We don't. But we do have another predict from Ellen the psychic. In the following year, you're going to get married and get pregnant. While Chris here is going to win an Oscar." The crowd went wild with applause before they started standing up and leaving the stage while Ellen thanked both of them for being there.