forty four.

FRIENDS.
045. ❛ waiting for mommy.

chrisevans: a fun daughter/father day out at the library, also supporting team cap 🇺🇸1

1.5M LIKES, 1.4M COMMENTS

nataliadcaprio: chrisevans I'll see both my babies tonight

izzydcaprio: my niece reading Harry Potter 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻

elizabetholsen: I knew Penelope would come through and support us #teamcap

robertdowneyjr: And Chris drinking Starbucks while Penelope is reading one of the best series of all time.

robertdowneyjr: Also feeling betrayed that she chose team cap

usera: He called her daughter #goals

imsebastianstan: Making me tear up that you and Natalia are parent goals.

userb: Why is he calling himself her father? It was made clear that Penelope is Natalia's child with another man. Not making them even related, not her father.

leonardodicaprio: userb my granddaughter isn't biological related to Chris Evans but he does care for her like it's his own. He's a great loving support to my daughter and a great father to my niece. So please don't ever shove that in their face ever again.

chrisevans: userb Penelope doesn't have my DNA, but it's been the joy of my life watching her grow over the last year. I help her with her homework, I pick her up from school, I read her bedtime stories with Natalia. Regardless of blood, I consider her my family.

nataliadcaprio: userb your comment is insensitive to anyone who has an adopted child or is one.
Just because they don't share the same blood doesn't mean that he's any less to my daughter. If anything, your opinion on this shouldn't matter. The only opinion that matters whether or not that Chris could call him her father is mine, and I consider us a family.

[ nataliadcaprio blocked userb ]