fifteen.

FRIENDS.
015. ❛ spill your guts or fill your guts.

James picked up a card while he snickered to himself before he read aloud the question, "Harrison Ford and Carrie Fisher, Matt Damon and Meryl Streep, Neil Patrick Harris and Kate Winslet

James picked up a card while he snickered to himself before he read aloud the question, "Harrison Ford and Carrie Fisher, Matt Damon and Meryl Streep, Neil Patrick Harris and Kate Winslet. These are are names that you're pretty familiar with since they're your and your sisters Godparents."

Natalia nodded her head up and down, focusing on James and not on the slimy bird saliva that was in front of her but part of her knew that this question wasn't going to end well and the drink would soon leave a bitter taste in her mouth.

"What I want to know is, who's your favorite of the godparents?" James uttered out with Natalia having her jaw drop to the floor with a question like that. She started laughing hysterically and eyeing the disgusting drink in front of her. All of them were her favorite, it wasn't just one pair of godparents that she got it was three when her sisters came along but she couldn't answer with a cop out.

Natalia lifted the drink in a cheers which was followed by the audience screams of her drinking the liquid which had a nasty taste, almost immediately reaching for the bucket and spitting it out. She had took her water and gurgled it before spitting it in the bucket and being faced with James, who was surprised at Natalia's gulp of the drink which was half done.

"Very well, you're a champ Natalia. Now pick a plate for me to eat." Natalia started to turn the table thinking of what she wanted before she landed on cod sperm.

James picked up the cod sperm and smelled it slightly before placing it back down. Natalia picked up the card and read it aloud to him, "Who's been your least favorite carpool karaoke?" The question was always asked on everyone hoping that James would say it but he always chose to opt out for the food.

The wheel rotated as the scent of the foods started to blend together before in front of her was placed calf's brain.

"Leonardo DiCaprio has been acting in movies since the span of your whole life. Which of your dad's movies is your least favorite?" The audience ooo'ed at the moment that question was finished with Natalia contemplating whether or not to eat the calf's brain. She tried to poke her fork at it but it only resulted in more disgust on her behalf.

"The Man in the Iron Mask," Natalia blurted out with James laughing at her respond, knowing exactly why it would be her least favorite. "He just has that long hair and it's weird to see my father in that wig. And I didn't get the plot, he's probably laughing hearing me say this."

Natalia turned the table and landed on bull penis."James, are you a better host than Fallon?"
James once again ate the dish knowing that a question like that would offend either host.

James spun the wheel once more before landing on the cow's tongue. "You're going to eat that, there's no way that you're answering this question." James kept laughing behind the card before saying it. "Who's your least favorite MCU actor?"

Natalia buried her head in shame knowing that she couldn't answer that question. She didn't even have a least favorite actor because they were all so incredible and she couldn't deny that they were family to her. She took a decent bite out of the cow's tongue before getting repelled by the taste and grabbing the bucket once again.

"You and I have been very close friends from the start and my family have been very happy to be consistent quests on your show. Who do you prefer out of the DiCaprios, Leo, Isabella, Jenna, or myself?" Natalia read with a smile knowing that James would balut before evening answering to offend her family. But her family wouldn't be offended by an answer knowing that it's all in fun. James took the balut and shoved it down his throat receiving from Natalia, a shock as she hid behind her hands but still peeking at the same time.

There was question left for Natalia and she was pretty terrified at this point with the past questions since she's eaten most of the nasty food on the table. "Your dad, Leo, has been one of Hollywood's bachelor for quite some time. Your question is, which girlfriend is your least favorite?" Natalia didn't even waste time junking of answering before she ate the food that no longer had importance. She wasn't going to roast any of her dad's former flames.

"That has been Spill Your Guts or Fill Your Guts with Natalia DiCaprio!"