Chapter 3

This picture up there is the water kingdom's castle!

~At the castle of the Water Kingdom~
Queen Selena, Cancer, Scorpio, and Pisces were back at the Castle of the water kingdom. "Please leave us" ordered Selena. So Cancer and Scorpio left. "Do you have the Aquamarine?" "Yes, it's right here." Answer Pisces, while taking out the aquamarine. "Good. Pisces, my dear, so you don't know about the war, is that right?" "Yes, your highness".

"Well let me tell you. Many years ago, 3 of the 5 most powerful wizards betrayed everyone and form an alliance with the most evil creatures on earth. They call themselves The Dark Eclipse with the Dark wizard, Lazarus, leading them. They plan on taking over the entire universe. But for them to get that kind of power, they need to take it from the tree of life. But since it's impossible to enter the Sprite dimension without the Aquamarine, they decided to find the baby that will be soon born with it. And so you were born, but unfortunately there was a spy in every kingdom. When you were born, the aquamarine was attached to you" Selena pointed to Pisces's chest " Because the last zodiac has been born, news spread quickly. And so the spies heard of this and send a message to The Dark Eclipse. Knowing that the Aquamarine has appeared, they attacked us. It was too sudden for us to prepare for battle, but we, the four nation did everything we could. With the power of all the zodiac gems, we could easily have destroyed them, but at that time the zodiacs are too young to use the gems, so the other two wizards helped us. Even though we can't use the gems to it's full power, we still were able to use it. We took the advantage of having the gems and used it against Dark Eclipse, but it has always been a mystery, while we were fighting the Dark Eclipse, you and the Aquamarine were missing and so was the holy wizard, one of the wizards that betrayed us." "But how did you destroyed them without the aquamarine?" Pisces interrupted " The two wizards went in place of the aquamarine, they turn themselves into energy forces, even though it wasn't exactly enough to replace the aquamarine, it still worked, we were able to lock them up in the darkest, farthest place in the universe. So may I ask you, where were you when all this happened?" Selena looked into Pisces's eyes that was already full of tears. Knowing that Colius was one of the wizards of the Dark Eclipse, she couldn't stop crying. "How can a kindhearted and gentle wizard like Colius, be this evil?" Pisces thought. " it's fine you don't have to tell me right now. Come to me anytime when you want to tell me." Said Selena " it's been a long day, you may go and rest in you room. But can you hand me the aquamarine first." Selena reached out her hand. "why?" Pisces asked "We keep all the water zodiac gems in a chamber, there is we will have it be kept safe." Trusting in Selena, Pisces handed the aquamarine to her and followed the maid out. Selena took the aquamarine and chanted the spell that opens up to the chamber, she went inside and placed it into the glasses next to Scorpio's, and put on a protection spell. She then lower her head and said softly "There's not much time left until they can escape."

The maid showed Pisces to her room and told Pisces that clothes and everything else has already been prepared for her. Pisces thanked her and walked into her room. "It's night time by now" thought Pisces. "I should go and take a bath". Pisces took off her clothes and put on the towel and went into the bathtub. "Whoa, it's huge!" Said Pisces. "It sure is." A voice said. "Who is it?" Pisces yelled. Pisces turned around and saw a guy half naked standing behind her. Pisces screamed and the guy panicked. Pisces try to hit him but he was able to stop her and Pisces yelled "why are you here?" "I should be asking you that! Why are you here, this is the guy's bathtub." Said the guy. Then Pisces stop and ran to the door and there was the sign that says "male's bathtub". Embarrassed Pisces walked back to the guy and quickly apologized and ran as fast as she can, out the bathtub. Pisces's entire face was red."what an embarrassment." She thought and went to the female bathtub.

This is Lazarus, He's hot isn't he! Too bad he's a villain.