Chapter 38

Scorpio have no idea how to confront Pisces. Stressed but determined, Scorpio planned a date just for him and Pisces. Scorpio wasn't the romantic type so he asked for help from the other zodiacs excluding Pisces.

Aries- "Be confident and be forward! Make her your woman!" *wink* *wink*
Taurus- "Offer her food then take her to the buffet"
Gemini- "Act cool, then act mean, then act nice, girls dig the bad boy turn good type"
Cancer- "Treat her like a princess, just be her slave basically"
Leo- "Buy super EXPENSIVE stuff for her and and get me a gift too"
Virgo- "Prove your love for her using science and math"
Libra- "Give her all your love by say really sweet stuff like I love you, I would jump off millions of feet of the ground just to be with you"
Sagittarius - "Take her on a horse ride or skydiving"
Capricorn- "Impress her with everything you're good at"
Aquarius- "Ignore her for a while then surprise her with the biggest confession you can          think of"

Regretting his actions to ask help from the zodiacs, Scorpio went to Queen Selena for help.

Scorpio- "Your highness, I need your help, there's a girl I like and I just don't know what to do"
Queen Selena- "Oooooo~ Well...first tell me what kind of girl she is"
Scorpio- "Kind, she have a gentle smile with a soft voice. She's hard working but can be really silly at times. She is always putting other people before her and she'll go at any length to keep her promises."
Queen Selena- "Wow she reminds me a lot of Pisces, but those types of girl are actually quite easy to get actually. They'll fall in love quickly but denies it for a long time. For a girl like that, she'll notice every small action you make as long as she have even the smallest interest in you, she'll notice something about you. So I guess you should start with just small actions like helping her and giving her complements when she's not expecting it. Get her attention by giving her attention. She'll start to think that you care and she'll care for you back and after a while there's no doubt that she doesn't like you. But still be careful because she'll be denying it. Prove it to her that you truly love her by doing the most unnecessary things like telling everyone how good she is or taking risks just to ask her out. You're not the type to get into public to just say something so maybe you can take that risk and say something in public that will show your love for her.
Scorpio- "Thanks for the advice, I'll go think through it"
Queen Selena- "Yep no problem☺️"

Scorpio thought about what Queen Selena said and thought to himself "I'll just take it nice and slow, Lazarus won't be back for a while so it'll give me time to get Pisces's heart. I'll start with the little things to get her attention"