Chapter 15

King Ge and Queen Liz are in the middle of battling when Queen Mary and Taurus interrupted them. "Ah you're here, mind joining us?" said King Ge. "it would be a great honor to fight with you King Ge." Taurus replied.

Hey you guys, as you might have already noticed in the last couple of chapters, I'm not good at writing fight scenes so instead I'll just put a video up there. I'll let you imagine the fight scene between Liz, Mary, Ge, Taurus and the armies. I'm good at imagining the fight scenes but I don't know how to put it into words so please forgive me! Btw the video is not mine so all credit goes to the rightful owner, it's from the anime Dogs Days.

~Back to Selena, Leo, and Capricorn~
  Leo and Capricorn are teaming up against Selena. They are trying to bring down to Queen first then battle each other after. Selena is tired and have minor injuries. When Leo and Capricorn were about to finish Selena off, Scorpio came in just in time to kill Leo. Capricorn was shocked from the surprise attack so she missed Selena. Now it's Scorpio and Selena vs Capricorn. "Well done water kingdom! Cancer killed Aries and Scorpio killed Leo and Sagittarius. The fire kingdom seems to be at risk right now." announced by announcer 2. "You killed Sagittarius?" Said Capricorn. "Yeah, didn't you hear the announcement when I bet Sagittarius?" Said Scorpio. "Sorry I guess I was to focus on fighting, I didn't hear the announcement." "Well you don't have to hear the next one either because I would've already finished you off." And with that they started fighting. It didn't take that long to kill Capricorn since she was already worn out and it's two against one. Soon enough Capricorn was killed and taken away by the doctors. Selena and Scorpio headed towards Ge, Liz, and Mary.

~By the sea~
  Pisces woke up finding herself in the water of the sea. She came out of the water and  felt great. She didn't know where she was so she walked back to the shore. She didn't see anyone, all she remembers was fighting with Taurus and queen Mary. Although she knew that she was still on the island, she didn't know where she is on the island. Pisces started to wonder around for a bit while listening to the announcements to find out where the others are at.

   After a while she came to a familiar place; it was the place where she fought with Taurus and Mary. And from here she knew where to go. Pisces have been listening to the announcements ever since she woke up and have already figured out where Liz, Ge, Mary, and Selena were at, she just didn't know her own location. But now she know where she is, she knows exactly how to get to them.

~At the battlefield~
  "HaHaHaHa, you lost all of your zodiac knights already?" King Ge said to queen Liz. "Who are you to laugh? You also lost all of your zodiac Knights." Liz replied. "Sh-shut up!" Ge shouted.

  Selena and Scorpio have finally reached them and joined in the fight. Selena and Scorpio vs Mary and Taurus, Ge vs Liz. By now everyone have already died except them.

Sorry I'm going to leave it there and continue in the next update. I'm also sorry for short chapters lastly. I don't know about you guys but somehow I'm busier in the summer then during the school year. Vote and comment too. I would really like to know how you guys think about my story.