Chapter 27

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!" "Who's that?" Taurus asked. "Let's go find out." Scorpio told Taurus. Virgo, Taurus, and Scorpio left the room and ran to the girl's bathroom. When they got there, they saw the girl beating Aries, Gemini, and cancer. It turns out that the person who was screaming like a girl was Gemini. Kate and Zola ran into the scene.

"I told you not to peek at us, you idiot!" Libra yelled at the boys. "What the problem here?" Kate asked. "The boys are peeking at us while we are taking a bath!" Leo told Kate. "So these three are the trouble maker aren't they, well we gotta do something about it."Katie said with a creepy smile. That night Aries, Gemini, and Cancer spent the night sleeping outside and all tied up together. While Virgo, Taurus, and Scorpio slept in the boys room and the girls slept in the girls room.

~back to Pisces~
Pisces finally got into the castle, she ended up in the kitchen room. There was absolutely no one in the castle. Pisces searched everywhere except for the three towers located at the back of the castle. The castle was really huge and after searching almost the entire castle, Pisces was exhausted. So Pisces decided to go back to one of the bedroom to sleep inside.

       The next morning Pisces woke up and was really hungry. She went back to the kitchen to find some food. But when she found the food, they were still fresh. So Pisces thought to herself "there must be someone living here." Pisces left the kitchen and only took a few snacks with her. Pisces decided to search the three towers, that she didn't get to last night. When Pisces was just about to head to the towers, the clock suddenly strikes 9 o'clock. Pisces went and looked out the window and saw that outside was no longer winter but spring. Pisces thought that it was really strange. "The weather just changed overnight? What kind of world am I'm in?" Pisces told herself. "To answer your question, we're in the Weather world, where the weather changes everyday. 4 days is already one year in this world." Pisces turn back to see who was talking. She only saw a figure in the shadows. "Who are you?" Pisces asked.

    The figure walked out of the shadow and into the light and then said "I am Lazarus, the dark wizard." Pisces got a bit scared but didn't do anything yet. She asked "What am I doing here." "I was the one who brought you. And I think you know what I want." "You want the aquarium don't you, well you can't have it!" "I want the aquarium and I will get it, along with you." "What would you want to do with me even after getting the aquarium." "Every man needs a woman by his side, since I am also a man, it's only natural to keep a woman with me and you fit for that role." "What do you know about me anyway?" "I may not know every single details but I do know enough to take the likes of you to become my wife." "Humph! No one would ever marry a person as terrible as you. Besides, between you and me, there is nothing but enemies." Lazarus walked to a nearby chair and sat on it. "So only between you and me, there is only hate and no love, huh." Lazarus said with his eyes saddened. "That is true." Pisces confirms it. Lazarus reply "Then how about this, *walks off the chair* I'll keep you here in this castle for 3 days, and within those day, I'll make you fall in love with me." "But if I don't fall for you within the 3 days?" Pisces said with her arms crossed. "If you don't, I'll let you go. But you do fall in love with me, we'll get marry." "But it doesn't matter if I fall in love with you or not, you'll still want the aquarium, right?" "Correct" "Then why don't you marry the aquarium instead." And with this response, Pisces walked out of the room, slamming the door behind her.

Lazarus watched as Pisces left the room, he then said to himself "The only reason for me to do this is because of you Pisces. Once the whole universe is mine, although I can never bring back your body, I can bring back all of your memories to this reincarnation of yourself." As Lazarus said those words, he was holding on to a picture of a woman who have similar features to Pisces. Kazevius suddenly appeared in the room and said "Even though Pisces is just another reincarnation, they are not the same person. You can't expect Pisces to fall in love with you again." "That's why I'm going to gather all the power in this world to bring back her past life memories so she can love me again. She may look different now but if she can have her past life memories, she can go back to how she use to be with me." Lazarus told Kazevius. "I'm only helping you because you're my best friend. I'll support with you until the end." Kazevius replied and then he left the room.