Chapter 35

Legendary Lovers - Nightcore ^^^^^^^^^^

"YES WE ARE FINALLY BACK!!!" Everyone cheered. But only seconds later Ophiuchus appeared behind them. "Do you think you can run from me!!!"

"Run!" Lazarus shouted. Everyone scattered everywhere. But Ophinuchus went after Pisces only. Virgo quickly sent a message to the rulers, Liz, Mary, Ge, and Selena, to inform them about Ophinuchus. And the rulers responded "Virgo, tell the other zodiacs knights to be careful and whatever they, don't let Ophinuchus lay a finger on any of your gemstones," "Got it!" Virgo sent that message to everyone else. Everyone but Pisces replied with comprehension. "Virgo! I don't have the aquarium with me!" Pisces messaged back. "Oh, right, Scorpio has it, Pisces." Virgo reply. "You'll have to get to Scorpio."

Pisces thought for a minute and respond back "Virgo, I think it's best if the aquarium isn't with me" "What? Why?" "Because Ophinuchus is only going after me so if my gemstone isn't with me Ophinuchus can't get to it and he doesn't know who has the aquarium." "Ohhhh, I see, I see, good plan Pisces." "Thanks but right now I could use a little help." "Yes, I'll locate where you are and I'll come help." Virgo quickly located Pisces and headed straight for her.

Meanwhile back at the Fire kingdom, the rulers were together in a room. Liz told the others, "We have to evacuate the citizens and everyone out there, this is the zodiac's fight and they will have to fight Ophinuchus alone with a bit of our help." "We've already given orders for everyone to evacuate." The other rulers reply. "Good, now we have to figure out how we are gonna get rid of Ophinuchus before he destroy this world." While the rulers where coming up with a plan, Pisces continue to run from Ophinuchus.

"AHAHAHAHAH! Pisces, you can't run forever, you know. Your existence is a fake! Your not the real 12th zodiac, I am!" Ophinuchus yelled at Pisces. Pisces thought to herself "Tsk, he's catching up, and I'm getting too tired for this. I have to fight him!" Pisces turned her back to face Ophinuchus and quickly casted a spell at him but it crashed with a spell Ophinuchus also casted. That caused an explosion and give Pisces a chance to get away. After the explosion clear up, Pisces was no longer in Ophinuchus' range of sight. "DAMN IT!!!! Pisces you better get back here and fight with me!!" Ophinuchus screamed. Virgo who was close by could hear Ophinuchus' scream and thought that to himself "oh did Pisces manage to lose Ophinuchus?"

  While Ophinuchus was searching for Pisces, Pisces have hidden herself behind a nearby tree. Pisces could hear Ophinuchus coming closer. Knowing that Ophinuchus is close to her, she prepare a spell to cast at him. Then, Ophinuchus is now right in front of the same tree Pisces is hiding behind. With a maniac laugh, Ophinuchus said "hehehehe, Pisces, I know you're behind this tree. COME OUT ALREADY!!!" Ophinuchus blasted a hole in the tree but saw no one behind the tree. "What! I'm certain she was hiding here." Ophinuchus thought to himself. Then Ophinuchus felt a figure standing behind him. The figure whispers to Ophinuchus and said "Is that all you got?" Ophinuchus turned around to see who it was but instead got kicked in the face. Ophinuchus fell backwards until his head hits the ground. Ophinuchus try to get up but someone had their foot on his head. "Tsk, I may not know who you are but you're definitely not Pisces." Ophinuchus said as he struggled. "Correct." The figure reply. "Tell me, where did Pisces go?" Ophinuchus asked. "I sent her a place where you can't go." Ophinuchus chuckles and said "So she uses the aquarium to escape to the spirit world?" "Actually she didn't even have the aquarium on her." The figure said with a clam tone. "Did you not listen to what I just said? I said that "I" sent her there" Ophinuchus' heart stopped for a second. "But that's impossible, who are you?!" "I'm Virgo and I'm not gonna let you lay a finger on Pisces."