Chapter 14

This picture up here is Queen Mary's gun. Again I don't own any pictures I put in this story at all so all credits goes to the rightful owner

Scorpio and Sagittarius are in the middle of an epic fight, people from the fire kingdom and water kingdom were cheering for their zodiac knight. They were both using combat skills and magic. They were also destroying everything in the north.

   Queen Selena and Leo and Capricorn were fighting each other. Gemini was already dead, he was killed by Capricorn. Queen Liz and King Ge were battling in the battlefield.  Queen Mary and Taurus are on their way to the battlefield, where Queen Mary and King Ge are at.

   While trying to reach south, Pisces got lost and accidentally encounter Queen Mary and Taurus. Pisces knew that she would lose if she fight, so she decided to escape instead. She try to run away as fast as she can but Taurus blocked her way. Pisces wanted to use the teleportation spell but thanks to her forgetfulness she doesn't remember the spell. "Where do you think you're going? Come on Pisces, I want to fight with you."said Queen Mary. Pisces looked over to Mary and then to Taurus and then looked all around her. "Shoot! There's no water nearby." Pisces thought. At this point Pisces will definitely lose but since she doesn't have a choice but to fight head on, she decided to fight. Pisces quickly turned around and ran towards Mary and with all her might, Pisces punched her in the stomach. It was a bit too fast for Queen Mary to block it so she flew and hit a tree and fell back down. "Taurus!" Mary yelled while trying to stand up. Taurus snapped out and realize that his queen have been hit and started attacking Pisces. Pisces fought back. Queen Mary got up and join the fight. "Why didn't you stop Pisces from hitting me?" Mary asked Taurus. "Sorry, I zoomed out for a bit." "In a time like this?" "Hey I was hungry, I didn't eat anything since the war stared." Queen Mary sigh and said "Just pay attention next time."

    Pisces was getting tired fast by casting very powerful spells which takes a lot of energy and trying to handle two opponents at the same time. It was only 5 minutes since they started fighting and Pisces' body is already at it's limit and there's no one to help heal her wounds. Even though Pisces also have healing power, Taurus and Mary are working together, Queen Mary do most of the fighting and Taurus heal any wound Queen Mary gets from Pisces. Finally, Pisces over heated and blacked out. "Wow, I'm impressed. For a newbie, she lasted pretty long." said Mary as she took out her gun. Mary pointed the gun to Pisces' body and sent a powerful blast of magic towards her.

   But before Pisces get hit with the blast of magic, someone wearing a black cape with a hood came and rescue her. It took her and ran away. Mary and Taurus was surprised but they weren't going to lose Pisces, so Taurus went after them. Taurus was catching up with them until it used teleportation. They vanished right before Taurus' eyes. Taurus was left there alone. Queen Mary caught up and only saw Taurus. "Where did they go?" Queen Mary asked. "They used teleportation" "Well it was fun while it lasted." and with that they left and headed toward the battlefield where Liz and Ge are at.