Chapter 31

~Back to Pisces~
This is the third day of Pisces's stay at the castle. So far, Pisces's feeling for Lazarus are still the same. "How did Lazarus think I would fall in love with him within just 3 days?" Pisces thought to herself. "Well, if today my feelings are still the same, maybe he'll let me go. Hmmm, I'm kinda miss those servants....Well I should go and eat." Pisces got out of her bed and went down to the kitchen. But when she got there, she saw something unexpected.

Lazarus was in an apron and is cooking some breakfast. (0////0). Pisces was surprised at what she saw. Pisces thought to herself "OMG, he is looking hot in that apron." Before she knew it, her face was already bight red. Lazarus notice her and said "Good morning! I've cooked you some breakfast." Pisces sat down at the kitchen table and Lazarus server her breakfast to her. "Since you won't accept the servants I sent you, I was hoping you would accept me instead." Pisces's heart skip a beat. Within seconds Pisces is already falling for Lazarus.

Pisces didn't notice that she have fallen in love since she have never experienced it before. But Pisces did feel it but didn't know what it was. Lazarus was looking at her the whole time. Pisces's heart was beating very fast and it annoyed her because she doesn't know why her heart is beating so fast. Pisces got up and took the breakfast with her. But before she exists the kitchen, she turn back to Lazarus and said "Thank you for the meal. I'll be eating in my bedroom." Pisces left the room.

Lazarus was all alone in the kitchen. Lazarus notice that Pisces had fallen him, this was also how he got the previous Pisces to fell in love with him too. Lazarus smiled warmly. He was happy that Pisces loved him.

~Back to the zodiacs~
   Finally the zodiacs arrived in the dimension that Pisces was in. "Please let this be the right dimension!" Gemini complained. "Stop complaining Gemini, focus, so we can find Pisces." Libra told Gemini. "Look there's a castle over there." Capricorn pointed to the castle where Pisces was at. "I think we should go and take a look at it." Taurus suggested. Everyone agrees.

    When they got closer to the castle, they started to feel Pisces's presence nearby. "This feeling feels familiar." Aquarius stated. "That's because Pisces is definitely here." Virgo told the rest.

   Pisces, who was in her room, also felt the zodiacs' presence nearby. She thought to herself "*gasps* Are the other zodiacs here to save me?!" Pisces quickly ran downstairs.

  The zodiacs arrived at the castle's front door. Suddenly the door opened. Pisces was standing in front of them.