♚What Starts with C and ends with N?♚

A/N: OMG, THIS CHAPTER IS SO OBVIOUS. DAMN IT!

Haruka's POV

I walk to the class with a cloudy mind. It's confirmed that I'll confess to that red-head today but I'm still not certain if that's a good idea or not. Sighing, I gather back my confidence and slide open the class door. It's still early and Akashi is playing shogi by himself. 

Placing my bag on top of my table, I look at him as he moves his shogi pieces with his fingers. Seriously, he is fighting against himself? 

"From that look of yours, you want to play shogi with me, right?" Akashi's voice manage to startle me. 

I shrug before dragging my seat to his table. Sitting down, I look at him that is directly in front of me. "Kinda. May I? It's been awhile since I played shogi with someone but don't expect to lose." 

"Gladly." He replies before positioning the pieces back to it's original place. I help him to do the same on my side. After a few seconds of silence, we start the game. Both of us are completely immersed in the game. I have to admit that this guy's movements and judgement are beyond normal. Whenever I found a chance or an opening for a counterattack, he counters with better judgement and made it worst for me. Looks like my winning chances are slim. 

In the end, he wins and I lose. 

I rest my cheek on my interlaced fingers, thinking. "Why do you always win in everything, Akashi?" And also, as I stare at him, I begin to think. What makes me fall in love with this guy? The me who has never fall for anyone has surrendered my 15 years of living without worrying about love. 

The red head replies, "Don't worry, you already won once." 

I raise a brow, "What?" 

"You've already won my heart." 

He mutters those words silently and I can only hear I won something. "Wait, what did you say? I can't quite catch it." I ask with enthusiasm.

He stand sup, ignoring my request, "Sucks to have such a bad hearing system." He mocks me before walking away to the class door. 

I click my tongue, "And sucks to have such a soft voice." I reply back as he slam the door close.

I stare at the messy shogi board before leaning against the chair. Putting my arm over my eyes, I sigh. What makes me fall in love with that red head? 

Your POV

It's recess time and I'm currently walking to the school's garden with Haruka. This school has a lot of gardens. People sometime get lost on the school grounds if they don't have any proper guide. We sit on a bench, attached to a table. While eating, I converse with Haruka about the drama I'm staring in. After awhile, I begin to notice her silence. I stop talking and watch her as the black hair girl plays with her bento instead of eating it. We are sitting side my side so I just turn my head to the left to meet hers.