♚Yosen High♚

Haruka's POV

When I reach home, I informed Shiki about my absent for the next 10 days. I didn't told him about what caused the punishment cause you know, I'm escaping from interrogation. 

"Just take care of yourself, Haruka." He says before leaving the dining table. He appears to be tired. I wonder why, maybe it's because of work. Shrugging, I finish up my dinner and stand up. I should get ready for tomorrow. I still haven't pack up my belongings and I still haven't informed Su about this.

"You are going to Akita tomorrow?" Su who is helping other servants cleaning the dining table ask me when I told him the same thing I told my brother. I nod, "Yes, then I'll be in Kanagawa then Tokyo before making my way back here in Kyoto. So, I need your help to arrange flights. I'll manage other transportation." I requested him. 

He smiles at me, "I'll do my best, Haruka-sama." He replies as he walks towards the kitchen bringing the dishes back. 

After getting him to work for tomorrow's journey, I walk out of the mansion and stare blankly at the dark sky up above. There are no stars tonight and the moon cannot be seen. The wind smells damp and I know it's going to rain soon. I'll be leaving Kyoto for 10 days. By the time i get back here, I'll miss this smell and atmosphere. 

The first school is Yosen High hmm? I'm suppose to watch over their kendo club but I guess I can take a sneak peak at other clubs, right? So, I'll be meeting Murasakibara Atsushi first out of the other five. 

I smile.

It's going to be a fun ride, I know it. 

~~~~~~

I let out a yawn as I step out of the airplane that just landed at Akita Airport. I told Su to take the earliest flight and I have to get up at 5. I don't really know what time is now and I don't really care. Dragging my sleepy self, I make my way to the building not far from here. It's really cold here, colder than Kyoto. Thank god I wear a suitable outfit or I'll be freezing to death right now. People are giving me weird looks and I don't give a damn about it. After taking my bag and step out of the airport, I ride a taxi and told the driver to drive me to Yosen High. 

It's still early in the morning and people just open their shop. Students and workers alike are walking down the street towards their school and office while I'm here watching them with bored eyes. Seriously, I hope those Yosen High students will give me a warm welcome or they are going to have a huge problem for letting my hopes down. 

The vehicle stops in front of a school bustling with students. After paying the driver, I step out of the taxi with my bag slung at my back. Taking a deep breath, I make a mental mind that this is the smell of wind in Akita Prefecture. The students are gazing my with weird looks cause I'm not wearing their school uniform. I'm wearing Rakuzan's uniform without the coat because I replace it with my beige colored hoodie. I replace my normal school shoes with a pair of black knee high boots. With my bag slung at my back, I look out of place.