Proposal

NATSU P.O.V

I stood behind her supportively. Lucy told the man to sit down and he did.

"This machine is going to cost you to slay a demon of SS rank. Then the machine, your mansions, property, money, and the key to revive dead souls is yours"

"I am honored to be dealing with you Mr. Peter. Your work will be done in a day's time if you keep your promise"

Lucy greeted the man to a guest suite and dragged me away. "Let's go Natsu. This place is on top of the Edigor hill" she said.

"Sure but its an SS class we need to be careful"

"Yes" she said.

We reached their in twenty minutes of walk.

It was a SS class demon. So it will be a good warmup. After reaching the hill we saw a red haired demon.

When we went closer, we saw Scarlet haired... Erza?

LUCY P.O.V

"Erza what in the world are you doing around here?" I asked.

"Oh its Team Nalu" said Erza. I blushed.

"Erza wanted to eat Fiore's best strawberry cake so here we are searching for the ingredients" said Jellal.

"What all ingredients do you need we can help" Natsu offered.

"Well we found the best flour, super sweet strawberries, silky eggs, and the sweetest sugar. We just need the creamiest milk" said Erza.

"We are on it" I said running in the direction Erza pointed.

I ran for an hour but ended up in the same location. "Natsu, help" I collapsed on the grass and he lay beside me. "You know Lucy I have been thinking"

Natsu's been thinking that's new. "I am in love with you" Obviously Natsu's in love. Wait what? My jaw dropped, eyes widened and ears dropped did I hear the right words.

The densest idiot on the planet knew that he was in love with me? I was happy, really happy. "I" I stammered.

"You need not reply immediately, Take your time" he said grinning like an idiot.

"I love you, too. I have loved from the first time I entered the guild" I said tears running down my eyes.

Natsu wiped my tears and kissed me gently. I was shocked at first but slowly melted in.

We stood up to see, Erza and Jellal back with the milk.

"You were taking a while so we bought the milk ourselves" Erza said.

I smiled "I am really sorry Erza we were of no help"

"You tried" Erza said going to the opposite direction.

We started heading to my mansion. I was clinging to Natsu's arm my head on his shoulder we came back home.

"Well what did you do?" asked the councilmen.

"Defeated the monster" said Natsu. I stood up straight.

 I stood up straight