Anima freak

LUCY P.O.V

I headed towards the nerdy levy. She was drooled into her books. "Levy, mind if I join you"

"Lu-chan take your seat, just a few more books and I am done" "Shrimp don't overdo it you might lose your mind before the quest"

"Shut up, Gajeel" "Whatever, pipsqueak."

I walked up to Team Natsu everyone prepared to hear my plan by following our first master's instructions.

After I explained the whole infiltration scheme and how we are going to destroy the guild will be planned immediately after we finish finding out what they are hiding.

Everyone looked satisfied except Natsu. "That means there is no combat" he argued I just could say "Instead of thinking with your strength lets think with our brain once shall we?"

"Lucy's right Flamebrain" said Gray. "You wanna go ice princess"

"What did I hear?" Erza asked. "Not a word" gray replied. I giggled at the usual stream playing so that I could have fun.

MIRA P.O.V

Everything is going so right. I have made all of my OTP's and Ship names come in place. Master originally assigned Cana the duty of making teams. When I budged in and made sure that Cana let me do her job though after I put my matchmaking skills on the line, Cana used for fortune telling to decide whether it's a good pairing it matched my brain telling OTP's. It was a one true pairing of a maiden and a gentleman. Though all my OTP's obviously have feelings for each other already. I just have to wait and see. Though it looks both the densest idiots on the planet I knew have already proposed to each other and our dating. Erza did tell me see saw Natsu and Lucy kiss on Edigor mountain when she and Jellal were out finding ingredients to make a strawberry cake which would be the best in Fiore. I wish I was there taking pictures but I did use Lisanna's feelings for Natsu and her hatred for Lucy to make this OTP come true, Happy was a huge help he filled Natsu's head with false stories of Gray and Lucy I suggested. Gray and Juvia, Erza and Jellal, Gajeel and Levy, Evergreen and Elfman everything seems to go my way. I just hope all the love stories end as it ended for Alzack and Bisca. I wish to take care of all their children one day. Sure even my own.

LEVY P.O.V

Mira looked scary. She had finished making her plan with Laxus for infiltrating Demonii Anima in which they are planning to ask Mystogan to assist them for a few days. Because it looks like it's related to Anima and it suits that Anima freak.

Well he might be one of the strongest but Anima addict seriously.

While Team Macao needs to inform other guilds if the situation is right

While Team Macao needs to inform other guilds if the situation is right. Though Team Rowen is very weak. Wendy cant even scare a child. Like the last time in edolas.

The others started making their plans tomorrow I have to start deciphering whatever Team Nalu sends. Team Gruvia and Team Jerza will go onwards that's what first master told me.

Team Mira have done a wonderful plan everything is aligned with their getaway route. As all of them our slight airheads and have good brains in the other scenario it looks like except Jellal all our big airheads when it comes to things and our quite dense. Though Lucy can be given credit of being the better than the other airheads while it comes to plan.

Except that she gives to much importance to her sex appeal that usually fails. Though Natsu has a thing for her. Theirs a rumour that they both kissed and our dating now.

But I don't think its true the densest idiots on the planet started dating before any other OTP of Mira's came true. Not possible let me ask her.

"Lu-chan can I speak to you for a second"

"Sure, Levy-chan" lucy said.

"A rumour has it that you and Natsu are now officially dating" I said Nudging an elbow.

"Well I should have told you sooner, I love Natsu so we kinda proposed and kissed on the Edigor mountain founded red handed by Erza and Jellal"

Then its true the densest airheads are now official. I pity this civilization that people who aren't dense don't get to receive love while airheads can then when will I find my Romeo.

I told "well all the best"

Then Gajeel came and dragged me of track "If you insist Shrimp I can be your Romeo"

"What I was thinking loud again. I didn't insist Gajeel"

Well again this is how our guild is always. Tomorrow Team Nalu and Team Everman will be setting of with Team FaDau to the zeref devil heart cave. Things our turning interesting. Let me see what ic an do for them.