Jealous Lucy

STING P.O.V

Me, rogue, Natsu and the maiden walked forward. We went forward and spotted a solar.

"My name is Malisa I represent the solar. The strongest Zeref creation after Master E.N.D. I request thee to aid us in battle, Master" said Malisa.

"The battle is foolish we the twin dragons will defeat you" I said. "I will defeat her first, alone" Natsu-san said.

"How about a competition?" asked I asked. "Sting, competition at this time! Seriously?" rogue whispered to me.

"That was a trick so that he allows us to fight alongside him" I said.

"That sounds right" rogue told me.

"Sting, rogue you're on. I accept the challenge" Natsu-san said.

"Well, Master E.N.D please join thee" said Malisa.

"Malisa, join us. Being a comrade won't hurt, friendship is all about taking care of one another, and a guild has that. So, how about you join us" Natsu-san spoke.

"Us?" she asked.

"Both Lord Zeref and me, are joining FairyTail. So I plan on asking you to join us?" He said.

"FairyTail is a wonderful guild. It has a beautiful comradeship which other guilds doesn't have to offer." I said.

Natsu-san sent a smile to me. "Your guild is no less, Sting being the master you have made a wonderful place, you too Rogue" said Lucy.

"Thanks, I am speechless" I said. Rogue held my shoulder.

"Fine, Master E.N.D I wouldn't like to challenge your will or honor. Thyself are great" she said "But just a little duel I ask. After the duel I will join your guild" she said.

"Challenge accepted" Natsu-san said. I was waiting for the duel that's when she changed into her etherious form.

That's when Natsu-san charged into Malisa. She dodged it with ease looks like he doesn't want to use his strongest form but her at his weakest.

Sounds interesting as this form was capable enough to beat both me and rogue the twin dragons and we lost.

"Oh! Natsu looks like you found your opponent, we haven't yet" said a voice recognized to belong to FairyTail's demon the one and only Titania Erza Scarlet.

"Good luck" said one of the ten heavenly saints Jellal Fernandez taking his demonic girlfriend who was in a good mood away.

We waited to see, Natsu-san beat Malisa though she was putting damage on him as well as he did want to defeat Malisa with the power he polished with his comrades that includes me right now.

He didn't want to use skills he got out of nowhere. "But Rogue, I didn't expect Natsu-san to be Zeref's brother or even the same creature such as Tartarus the one who tried to activate Face. We were Natsu-san's friends 400 years ago and when all of us present dragon slayers got slaughtered, Natsu-san's elder brother pitied him and created R-System and many cool inventions and who knew that Anna Heartfilia, Natsu-san's current girlfriends ancestor sent us to the future to be here. It was all a wonderful thing. Zeref was a good man and also a good brother"

"Sting and Rogue you might lose the competition" he said. My eyes widened and Jaw dropped seriously he still remembers it.

"Sting is he serious?" asked Rogue, I nodded and then we attacked Unison raid.

"Roar of the Light and Darkness dragons" we shouted quite a less impact yes.

"Sting and Rogue" Natsu-san shouted "Attack me with all you're might."

"Is he for real?" I asked Rogue, he underestimated us but his air headedness and care about comradeship and power and strength which he didn't show off about was what I liked about him and was inspired by the things that were happening.

We roared again this time aiming at Natsu-san.

LUCY P.O.V

Man what an airhead. That's what I liked about him his strength, braveness, love, comradeship, air headedness, his smile, his grin, way of doing things, I liked everything about him he was my type, totally my type.

"Roar of the light and shadow dragon" sting and rogue chanted.

Natsu ate the attack "Thanks for the meal, I am all powered up" he said.

"Natsu remember the last time you did it you slept for a whole week straight.

"Don't make me remember that, Luce. Well you can cast your special curse removal again" He said.

I blushed "Fine, fine. Do your best. You too Sting, Rogue"

I smiled at each of them and sat down the whipped parts of my body were aching a lot so I ended up using my magic energy to heal them.

"Master E.N.D, thy strength is unstainable then why don't you use thee."

"I don't feel a need to" Natsu said.

"Thee mean to say thy strength is weak and thee need not use thyself strength to face thy?" she spoke.

"I don't understand the language well but less finish the duel" he said charging o to her one by one punching "ROAR OF THE HOLY CRIMSON SHADOW DRAGON"

The one roar knocked Malisa man how strong is he. She was the strongest but well it did seem that all the twelve demons power is equal to thy Natsu. Where did this vocabulary come?

"Malisa, why don't you join our guild? The duel's over. We will practice and become stronger. Then we can re-duel again you might beat me this time" said Natsu then tears strolled down Malisa's eyes and gave Natsu a tight hug he hugged her back and they pulled apart.

My eyes strained at the sight. I was actually pretty jealous so I had a bubble in my mouth.

Malisa was injured so Natsu had to carry her bridal style that made me rage in anger turning the other way.

Let him treat his wounds on his own I won't I thought.

NATSU PO.V

Lucy looked mad at me for some reason. Did I do something wrong? Or was it just because she is jealous.

Well I will find out sooner or later.