Splitting in groups

ERZA P.O.V

We had cleared the major path and let Quarto Cuberious, Mermaid Heel and Lamia scale take over. Then they killed everyone inside and came out with the master.

I took my laser sword near his head "What is your last wish"

"Well I want my life" he said we denied him the right to live he had killed thousands of innocent people so that he can make the anima meter and use all the magic energy by himself and take over the world.

The sight of him disgusted me. I slowly stabbed into his heart. Mission: Demonii Anima was a master blaster.

Then Mest teleported our guilds to coração de demônio headquarters. By now Laxus, Sting, Rogue, Jellal, Mystogan, Rufus, Gray, Lyon, Ogra and Master Goldmine must have destroyed all the side quarters of Demonii Anima. Blue Pegasus would have defeated all the 120 dark guilds they were minor after all.

The only task left was to defeat coração de demônio where everyone used curse magic. They had the 12 strongest Zeref creations though we had the strongest creation, Natsu my brother, comrade, friend and lot more.

Mest teleported the rest of them here. All the representatives were present here after executing Demonii Anima except Natsu and Lucy hope they are safe.

Jellal back hugged me and whispered "you look pretty in your Minami armor, Erza. Just remember I love you"

I blushed and turned around hugging him "I love you too"

That's when Mira nudged me "My OTP was true Erza"

I smiled all her OTP's were true but everyone hated to admit their crushes in their love life. She herself can't admit her feelings for Laxus when they were so obvious. Don't tell me I am being the matchmaker now.

"Erza has found a Mr. Right ha the one who can control her enormous strength" added Minerva. Jellal and I blushed.

"Take care of my big sister or else I will slay you" said Kagura. "Of course" he said. I blushed Natsu then came out carrying Lucy bridal style.

Juvia was hanging on Gray but Gray side hugged Juvia back.

"Shrimp, don't die on me" Gajeel said.

"I am not dying Metal head" she replied.

"Shut up, Pipsqueak let me just sing a song that you can remember till we meet again"

"Okay" she said.

"Shobie- doo- ba.

We went on a quest

Hug and bug

I looked around and found no rest

I hit he hit I hit

And he lay there dead

Lal la la Shobie do ba shalal

Little shrimp

Went somewhere

I don't know if she is there

She is short

So I can't see her

Anywhere

She might die

Who knows shalal

Shobie do ba

Let's meet again

Pipsqueak Gihi"

"Wow what a taste of music. And I am not dying just yet" Levy said.

Gajeel smiled. Natsu came near us.

"Lucy is fine but hears the plan defeat the solar creatures and signal warren who will call out for me I must stab a red blade in the defeated creature's arm and then Lucy retrieve's them and their nature turns into a friendly one" Natsu said.

We all nodded then split into twelve groups. Natsu also warned us to get them through unity and comradeship.