Infiltration part 2

NATSU P.O.V

It feels gross how we needed to lie of being devotees of zeref and devourers of Mavis. To receive the insignia we went further in. Lucy was absorbed in her role I didn't pry to interrupt her.

We went further to meet a woman. "You are very handsome"

Her comment disgusted me but for our guild I replied "Thanks my lady"

Then she went on and said "Dan will love how beautiful this lady over here is"

"Thanks for the blessings, milady" Lucy replied.

She came and licked my ear and Lucy's hand. An imprint appeared and my hand it had the insignia of coração de demônio meaning true evil. Dan that ringed the bell, he is the

I was very sad to have had my insignia disappear but the true me will always exist. I looked at Lucy who rubbed her palm where her previous or our true guilds insignia was there.

We looked at that lady she came near us and spoke "welcome to coração de demônio I am Servilia. Nice to make your acquaintance. Dan look at the goods we received former members of Fairytail"

It was a data which was not provided by either of us that means Alzack and Bisca were attacked.

"Why the moody faces folks, lets party" said Dan.

"It's just that we don't like to talk much about our former guild or our previous characteristics but I can assure you we are no longer associated with that guild" I spoke up Lucy nodded.

"Don't worry we aren't suspecting you of anything yet" said Servilia. "You blonde bimbo lets hang out shall we" Dan stated I got pissed.

"I am going to check out our guild and take some rest for the day" Lucy said holding my hand so that I could calm down it did work with flying colors.

"Sure, Sina will give you the tour" said Servilia.

Lucy dodged the question and we went to Sina who gave us a quick tour of the guild and went back to our room. We both were given different rooms a corridor away from each other for safety purposes I stayed in Lucy's room.

She slept soon comfortable and warm. I suddenly felt an ache in my head. Then warren spoke.

"Team Nalu, day one was a success. Alzack was injured he is doing well now. You must enact as former members of Fairytail who we want to destroy that's the story Laki came up on the spot so that they don't find out"

"Good we both are fine here Warren" I said.

"Here I am connecting you to Mirajane"

"Thanks"

"Hello, Natsu. We were successful. Team Everman huffed in the guild. I found out something I shouldn't have. The Anima project. The things Evergreen and Elfman found were sent to the guild. After getting it verified by Mystogan we found out that this thick Anima is so strong in five minutes the entire magic in our world will come to an end. Though they plan to suck out all the magic and use it to enrich their position. That's how they will find Master E.N.D the true descendant and brother to Lord Zeref. Your research there will be the other half where we find out when and how it's gonna be constructed all the best"

"Thank you Mira"

"Natsu, I am Warren speaking again. Gildarts and Cana will be attacking the Zeref dark cave tomorrow. Everything will clear out soon. All the best."

"Thanks Warren"

I drove to sleep while something related to master E.N.D seems familiar. Both Tartarus and coração de demônio along with Demonii Anima and the whole Dark dimattoire.