Seduction Armor

MIRAJANE P.O.V

My OTP's were going the way I wanted my favorite OTP's where NaLu, GruVia and JeRza.

All are in track though they would hesitate to go anywhere further in their relationship or even announce it freely so after this collocation against that solar, our seventh master the best in my stead has announced a beach party for two weeks that's when my OTP will flourish.

All the arrangements and the flirty beach boys will deepen their relationship and wish they will let me name their babies.

Guild competitions with new guilds participating then just like NaLu other ships will flourish this year and then back to jobs with their new groups I created with Cana so when they start the job they will have feelings for each other, get married or start dating.

Sounds fun! After that I have to deepen my love story. Looks like the third masters grandson is in love with me.

Of course he is I am the number one idol of all time. I must think of his feelings and then accept it and deepen our love he looks like he won't mind me shipping people or my OTP's and won't bother my matchmaking skills.

Okay now for battle. Satan soul this middle one will do well.

"I am Rias the weakest in the twelve but the one of the strongest in the rest. I represent the pureness of your souls." Said Rias.

"Well, it's a disappointment you won't want to fight with FairyTail's third master and one of the strongest guildee of the guild" I said.

"Well let's try out shall we?" Rias asked.

"You don't want to take a go at our guild" Mr. Makarov said. Seriously fighting with FairyTail or a duel with an ex-master and a guild mate can result to a lot more.

"Black soul and Red soul fuel together to form the right eyed soul formation, Attack" she said.

The soul attack was amazing it didn't permit me to move. The souls had absorbed me and greatest pleasure in it was that our souls are gonna be removed from our bodies.

"Fairy Law" master casted. He should have been removed from the right to use the spell anymore but Erza did say that she didn't mind and gave our third master all the rights to be a guild master I wish on hearing what she plans one of my bestie.

That did the trick though the spell was ripping me to shreds after Master's law was cast my body healed.

"My brats won't lose. We will stand strong" said Ex-Master.

"Brats seriously Makarov?" asked Rias. That's true enough we weren't brats.

I went charging and used my magic spells and master's Fairy Law was cast that's when Rias was destroyed I dragged her with me back to the billet point.

When I returned I say Natsu and Gray fight. Those boys. Lucy looked lost in thought as if she was jealous of something.

"Hey boys rush it down a bit" I death glared them causing them to hug each other in fear.

"Is Natsu-kun Juvia's love rival?" asked Juvia.

The usual I see.

"Look what we have hear a water goddess" I said hugging her tight.

"Oh, that's right Juvia's a water goddess flame brain" Gray simpered.

"Is it so, Lucy can give life and take life she can purify it and remove curses she a Celestial priestess" Natsu smirked.

They looked like they had fun.

"Well, Lucy what's wrong let's have a girl talk" I said dragging her along.

"It's nothing, Mira" she said.

"I am the she-devil, I can correct anything you see and grant your wish" I sneered.

"Good to hear, I am practically jealous" she said telling me her story.

I fumed when I listened to the story and let out official news to her.

"Well you see Lucy, it was just what Malisa did in concern of respect and well logically anyone can fall in love when he is this handsome and strong with perfectly trained muscles and abs" I told her she nodded.

"Well Mira you are right but I just felt insecure" she said.

I simply caressed her cheek "don't you worry Lucy listen to me I have a little matchmaking to do so I have some sneaky plans for my OTP's NaLu is one my favorites so you know how far I will be going. I just want to add this the beach trip will make him head over heels. Other guys will flirt with you, just talk back to them and there's what Natsu will think she is gorgeous and that said you are no less you have strength needed for a maiden, you cure others and the best part is that you are in love. He chose you didn't he, he will have a responsibility to be with you now go shine"

I actually was impressed on how my OTP's were progressing but it was true that I just liked the way things were going for me. I progressed soon enough doing my work. I just wanted to make sure that my plan will progress I have tons of OTP's but my favorites.

I went to see that Erza had returned and bunked their heads together.

"Let's see Team Juvia assembled first then it was Team Natsu, Team Mira and then it's you Erza and Jellal" said Warren.

"Lucy will you take the heed to heal everyone" said Mest. "Sure" she replied.

I whispered to Erza and asked her to make a plan for NaLu and then she had the idea while she healed she could do something better.

"Lucy here where this costume" Erza yelled purposefully so that all the boys heard it.

I knew one thing Erza's costumes never fail to look hot and Lucy has a perfect body with the right curves and a huge breast and mainly all the guys like to see Lucy in her sexy outfit.

Natsu will get jealous in many ways Lucy just wait and watch that's what you get for sharing your thoughts with me I grant wishes.

I signaled Lucy she nodded and smiled and changed into her clothes.

All the guys and some boys even though not injured the formed the line let's see how this turns out and anyway Lucy looked marvelous.