Etherious Natsu Dragneel

"Then that means"

"It's true" I said.

The full lifespan is written in here.

Natsu Dragneel is stronger than I am due to a miraculous training he did in the past one year. The strongest in FairyTail is said to be using his weakest ability, am I kidding myself.

Let me read further, he was a local boy who lived four hundred years ago. His parents have no particular history but his brother is the invincibly strong dark wizard Zeref.

Zeref was an average boy until he had his parents and younger brother not even a year slaughtered. He had himself learn magic and created the R-system, Moon drip, many other Drip magic and learned ways and links between life and death.

He created many demons, again and again with an Etherious form. His very best creation was the Etherious Natsu Dragneel or END the revival of his dead brother.

He had made a deep progress inside dark magic and received the one magic. When he tried to die in piece he learnt that he was immortal.

He choose 4 children including his brother and sorted out each child to a dragon, thus inventing the dragon slaying magic. After the children learnt those techniques they were sent 400 years into the future.

The gate was opened by Anna Heartfilia. At the other end the gate was received by Layla Heartfilia who sent the five children to different parts of Fiore.

Zeref lived along at Tenroujima Island with his disciple Mavis Vermillion also an immortal ghost.

E.N.D will be summoned when Natsu Dragneel who was fore seen to join FairyTail. 24 hours after the book is opened the Etherious form of Natsu Dragneel will be summoned.

He will be having three symptoms. Different red scars will appear. Two long horns and a very strong power 100 times stronger than his usual power.

That smells problem. Well he is stronger right now. Let's read the next part. The only person who can stop Natsu Dragneel would be the person Natsu truly loves in a romantic way. That would be Lucy. We have to tell Master.

"Warren" I spoke.

It looks like telepathy has been put to stop. It's a whole day journey from here. The phony broke on our way. So we have to hurry.

"To FairyTail everyone" Ultear shouted.

"Yes" Cana said.

We have to hurry right now.

LAXUS P.O.V

We are in a tense situation. Mira did end up doing a good job on what we should be doing with perfect outcome.

What happened to Mest and Warren their Rescue Squad is not in use? It will cause us a hitch hope all of them are fine.

"Laxus we have infiltrated the guild successfully." Said Bickslow.

"Of course we are talking of the great Laxus after all" said Freed.

"Silence. Raijinshuu formation" I squeaked.

All the three came near me. Elf man was in his room. He was drugged by one of the Demonii Anima cast. Though we didn't have time so we left him to recover.

"Ever please cast your Fairy disc" I asked.

"Sure Laxus" she said.

After casting the spell we were inside the array.

"Listen up, yesterday Bickslow and Freed found out about their plan. Anima chambers. Those Anima chambers are huge. After the magic is wiped it is going to be used to make Zeref's creatures stronger. Master E.N.D will be revived as immediately as the book is opened. Though we don't know its location. Gildarts and Cana along with Ultear and Meredy have gone on a secret quest assigned by master. That cave is filled with demons of the book of zeref but the weak ones. The stronger ones are strong themselves but their etherious forms are unbeatable. So I suggest we allow the guild to use the anima machine." I spoke.

"But Laxus we won't be able to use magic" Ever spoke.

"Laxus might have had it figured out" Freed spoke.

I liked the way Freed always supported me. He inspired me to be better than what I am. How good are my Raijinshuu tribe. I am feeling glad to have them as my company.

"Freed your right. Listen close. We will be a part of their plan. We make sure no guild stops this plan as what we want here is actually the magic to be sucked out. When it's done smoothly the guild will lose magic but we won't"

"How" asked Bickslow.

"I get it Laxus. What you're trying to say is weaken their power. Then what I am suggesting is let's make Mystogan examine the level of anima and what might help us to make an antidote and send it to Levy. She will make the antidote with Porlyusica. The antidote should be large anyone for stronger members of FairyTail and others to use. Then we will attack them straight on after destroying their antidote"

"That's quite intellectual" said Bickslow.

"That's what I expect from the Thunder God Tribe" Freed said.

"Yes, that's our plan though it seems the Rescue squad isn't making a move yet. Though if master E.N.D awakens it will be a lot harder. Though we have our tribe, Mira, Gildarts, Erza, Jellal, Gray, Juvia, Master and how can I forget him Natsu."

"Well we do have unity and number while facing them" said Bickslow.

"That's it lets start by asking Mystogan for help. Our plan sounds just right but the real plan will be executed after we find out the information gathered by other guilds" ever spoke.

"Right" I said.