JeRza

"I love you, too" he said grinning the smile which I fell in love with.

That's when all the memories striked him. "I have my memories of last night" he said blushing.

Maybe he remembered kissing me. That's when Zeref appeared.

"Natsu looks like you remember me now?" Zeref asked.

"Brother" Natsu said hugging him.

"Hello, Lucy." He said. "Nice to meet you, Zeref" I said.

"Well now that you have read the book you know I am not bad I am going to do nothing wrong to harm your guild just that I want you all to destroy Acnologia and this evil plot. I like to see people around me happy. After this mission is over I will see you both on top of the Edigor hill"

Zeref disappeared as soon as he said that. I hugged Natsu from the back he smiled. That's when we kissed once and headed out near the exit gate where Team Jerza were supposed to come.

I was very happy that we solved all the parts of this problem. Though Natsu can turn back into his Etherious form now whenever he wants. It's just that I have to try harder to be strong.

ERZA P.O.V

Everything seemed to go as planned until Gildarts and Cana came exhausted last night. They told us about Natsu and E.N.D it shocked us but I am sure Lucy was able to bring our Natsu back.

I never believed it but let me believe it now that Zeref isn't bad. I will believe in both Zeref and Mavis, I will bring a new peace in the dark.

Team Mira will finish their analysis and make an antidote for us. If it turns bad. Then we do have some people not included in this mission who will bring us help in the press of this button.

Team Natsu, didn't make much progress. Today analyzing the scrolls and talking to Team Nalu and Team Gruvia once will define our progress. In my thoughts I wandered of imagining Strawberry that's when Jellal did it again.

Jellal doesn't listen to me does he? "Jellal I can walk"

"Erza, I understand when you start thinking of Strawberry cake" said Jellal "That's when you bump into someone or harm yourself so let me do it we can go fast to the guild this way.

He looked happy well that's obvious as I am equally happy.

~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'FLASHBACK'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~

"Erza help me out" said Levy.

"What can I do?" I asked.

"Please call Mira"

"Sure" I said.

I went to search for Mira she seemed to be thinking of something. I liked the sound of it I spooked her.

"Erza that was mean" she said "What can I do for you?"

"Levy wants help" I said.

"I am on my way" Mira said smirking.

"What was that for?" I asked.

"Jellal has got something for you follow the address on your new armor he has made personally for you"

What! Jellal has gifted me a custom made armor. I looked at it, it was going to be a perfect armor, the strongest yet, Minami armor.

It was amazing I had to thank Jellal and also I had to check it in combat. I simple equipped it and stored it in my inventory.

I ran to the address. "Erza we have to get moving soon, I need to tell you something personal and also you look gorgeous in that armor"

"Thanks" I said "I named it as Minami armor. It pretty awesome Thanks"

Before I left he held my hand.

I blushed. My heart was beating fast it looked like I was in love. He turned me and pulled me for a hug.

"Jellal, I love you" I told him, that's when his eyes widened and then turned to normal. He gently laid his lips on mine.

It felt good. There were butterflies in my stomach urging for more. I smiled. When we pulled apart he said "I love you to my Erza, I have loved you since when you we were children"

"I to loved you" I said tears streaming down.

~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~FLASHBACK END~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~

That's how we ended up saying those magical words.