Kidnapped

ERZA'S P.O.V

I am Erza scarlet the savior of my friends that's what I would like to call myself they think of me as a good comrade and a devilish friend. I am really not so mean. I am serious I do it for their sake and sometimes for my best friend Strawberry cake.

I was wandering around the guild while First master gave us our plan. Jellal is seriously strong. When I think about it I didn't think much of our relationship.

Wait? Am I blushing? Control yourself Erza when you to do something mischievous together you can't blush. For your sake and for Jellal's sake so he doesn't embarrass himself.

Blue Pegasus were taking on the task of defeating 120 side guilds of the alliance. Mermaid heal, Quarto Cuberious and Lamia scale will be taking on Demonii Anima and Sabertooth and FairyTail will be taking on coração de demônio.

There were side divisions and I don't remember much but it's a direct combat. There were two antidotes that levy gave all representatives, an injection that hurt like hell and a sour medicine after the taking the medicine we waited until the time which was given to us by First Master and then we started running head on.

ICHIYA P.O.V

Men! What a nice Parfum! Men! This victory is our Parfum! "Hibiki, Ren and Eve this Parfum is ours" I said.

HIBIKI P.O.V

Our task was practically easy along with Cristina defeating the 120 guilds wasn't a difficult task we had Master Ichiya on our side. What a nice thing.

NATSU'S P.O.V

Our guild and Sabertooth were contradict and powerful so we had to go to coração de demônio. Though the strongest team right now was Minerva Orlando, Erza scarlet, Mirajane Strauss and Kagura Mikazuchi all of them were responsible for defeating the guild Masters.

My goal was to take Lucy back alive and then take down the 12 Solar creatures Solar, Eclipse, Moon, Sun, Evil, Pure, Dark, Light, Hate, Love, Revenge and Forgiveness the 12 creatures and their Master E.N.D practically it's me.

We ran head on if I take on my Etherious form it consumes so much energy so I had remain calm for the utmost people started attacking.

"Roar of the fire dragon" I spelled running forward. I was able to see that the Anima meter had launched and our power remains meaning that our mission infiltration succeeded.

MIRA P.O.V

Four of my ships have perished well. Jerza, Gruvia, Nalu are dating and have kissed while Gale practically just confirmed their feelings I am happy.

I will defeat all the enemies on my way. "Satan soul" I equipped my weakest form as the higher forms use a lot of my magic energy.

I quickly kicked and trashed all of my enemies on my way and went forward. Erza had her Minami armor equipped looks like she is blushing because of the owner she got it from.

Kagura had her sword opened she went running cutting down everyone on her way. I simply sped up and went flying tearing everyone apart with my claws.

Erza had a cloud beneath her legs that enabled her to fly. It was perfect all her measurements. A little part of her breast was seen her stomach had a transparent glass that reflected the attacks as a shield, she moved faster and swifter.

Her hair was open and her right eye was covered with her hair. There were Laser swords, strength swords, resistance swords and all kind of swords a cute head band. It was a Kimono kind just above her knees with high socks and comforting shoes. Long laces that beautified her and a combo sword which she was using her skills helped her a lot to use that armor.

My! My! How her boyfriend would like to see her now. Kagura remained her fixed position while Minerva kept flying on her bubbles shooting down everyone with huge spells.

We were invincible that's when I heard someone call "The Invincible Lady Monsters have descended"

We were going to the Demonii Anima guild master after defeating this guild master the mess will be cleaned my Lamia Scale, Mermaid heel and Blue Pegasus who will join FairyTail and Sabertooth to help them defeat the 12 Solar creatures.

LUCY P.O.V

I had finished making sure the Anima meter will not rewind until my fingerprint was laid.

That's when Dan appeared grinning with his grin many people appeared behind him. "You bimbo are quite attractive now that the pink haired boy isn't there I can lay my hands on you and those gigantic melons you have there on your body. Master E.N.D huh? As long as he doesn't realize we were the ones behind it we won't get punished. Drag her along"