Gate of the dead souls: Piliana

"Good to hear

"Good to hear. Lucy Heartfilia the machine, key, your right to this property and all the credentials are inside this bad. Nice dealing with you"

The councilman left the mansion. I opened the bag and it was true I had a new key. I was very happy. "Natsu look I have a new key"

"Very cool" he replied smirking. "I open the gate of the dead souls: Piliana" The gate opened and a book fell just like last time. Whose ever name I write will turn into a celestial spirit and stay with me that's cool.

I took the book and wrote Jude and Layla Heartfilia that's when two keys appeared. I looked at Natsu he had puppy eyes which irresistible I knew what he had in store. I wrote Igneel. That when another key appeared.

"I summon the gate of the king of dragons: Igneel" I said that's when the gigantic creature appeared in my backyard.

Natsu looked pleased I just smiled. I summoned my parents. "Mom and Dad" I squeaked. They hugged me tight. I was sure the way he glared he was jealous.

"Lucy you have grown into a beautiful girl while I was gone for 15 years" Mom said.

"Mom I am 18. You died when I was 10. Then again the incident on Tenroujima Island was a 7 year gap"

"When I died I believed in you my daughter that you are alive" said Dad

"Of course" I said. "You're that kid who always accompanies Lucy" dad said.

"My name is Natsu, Natsu Dragneel. I am from Fairytail." Said Natsu. "Oh that troublesome guild" said Mother. "Mom that's the guild I am in, the guild I love, my second home, that's not a troublesome guild, it's a lovely guild"

"Okay" said both my parents who didn't fail to please me or irritate me. "Virgo will take care of you both and Natsu's dad, by the war Virgo is my spirit" I said closing the gate.

"Lucy lets go back to the guild three more days until the infiltration" Natsu said smiled.

"Okay" I said smiling. It was good thinking about what we had accomplished. I was successful in taking back Heartfilia Inc. Back. Natsu carried me bridal style to the station.

Everyone on the way looked at us, I started blushing. When we reached the station he sat at the corner and I sat beside him in the centre.

He sure was generous and respected me and my feelings. He didn't let me sit with a man and he himself didn't sit with a woman. I am glad to be dating him. I am surely in love.

We went to the guild. Juvia was stalking Gray. Gajeel was staring at Levy who was reading lot of books I mean tons of books. We said our byes and went to Natsu's house.

I slept peacefully. I started shivering. As it was very cold. Something started radiating a friendly, warm and cosy heat. I opened my eyes to see Natsu sleeping beside me. I felt protected. I hugged him tightly and went to sleep.

Now that I am certain he loves me back I didn't care much that he is sleeping beside me and didn't wanted to waste my time giving my signature Lucy kick.

I got up early in the morning and saw my face inches away from Natsu's face. I blushed. I saw my chest crushed onto his. I smiled. I quickly got up. I went and freshened up.

I wore the dress Mira made for us especially for our teams. I wore a golden gown that ends just below my knees. It covered my chest till my neck and showcased some of my back and waist open. I wore matching long golden earing and a clip with long golden boots.

I came out to see Natsu awake. He saw me and his jaw dropped. "You look beautiful. I mean more beautiful than usual"

I blushed. I took my seat I went and waited till he returned when he came outside my heart skipped a beat as there stood an extremely handsome and smoking hot Natsu his hair was wet, his gorgeous muscles were shown and His golden shrug and white pant with brown shoes and his signature scarf,

Team Nalu departed to the guild. This time happy wasn't allowed to be in our group. The exceed group where Happy, Carla and Pantherlily were there. They did research for us on other groups and guilds database.

We reached to our guild where we saw that Mira and her team were already ready with their plan, plot and how they were going to infiltrate and destroy Demonii Anima dark guild.

Now it was my chance as the brain of Team Natsu for this mission I have to create a plot for infiltrating the dark guild assigned to us.