Reforming a family

"Well, let me punish her this instant Master E.N.D" he said.

"Also just so you remember I have punished Dan and 5 other guildsmen. There ashes are down the basement" I said.

The guild master by now was shivering in fear.

"What did he do Master E.N.D?" the guild masters voice asked shaking.

"Well he did dare to harass my woman while whipping her with steel. He didn't deserve to live in my watch." I said feeling tears fall down my eye. I wiped it and pulled Lucy into a hug, she just kept smiling.

How kind could a girl be this cute, sensitive, beautiful and kind. "Punishment accepted" said the guild master he summoned Servilia and burned her to Ashes.

"Master E.N.D I punished this woman the same way as you have punished Dan and his mates" he said.

"But she was your comrade wasn't she?" I asked.

"Dan was a young man who has harassed many woman including my own daughter after harassing her enough he had taken her to another dimension so if Dan is dead my daughter. Servilia was Dan's actual girlfriend. She helped those morons find new targets. Due to them being my comrade I didn't actually punish them except giving them a scold" he said.

I was very guilty. Then Lucy spoke up "Master Peter, I know how to open the gate of other dimensions, I can help save your daughter and many other woman"

I smiled she was really helpful. "Lucy you would do that for me?" Master asked. "Sure" she said.

I carried her on my back as her skin was delicate at the moment she held my neck. When we reached she went near the ash and chanted a spell "Souls of other dimensions please speak to me" she said "Solar, Jupitar, Mars, Neptune, Venus and Ishgar join gates"

That's when an oval shaped dimension formed. All the girls game running forward. Some of them ran away and the others flirted with me it felt disgusting.

Lucy kept starring pouting. Then at last I removed all of them out of my arms and went to Lucy who was pouting she looked good when she pouted.

Then one girl who had lavender dark hair and looked like a princess not so pretty like Lucy but she ran and started crying while hugging the guild master who cried back.

"Thanks Lucy and Master E.N.D. I always believed in the oneness of Zeref so that I could get my daughter back to me and my wife" said Master. "What's your wife's name?" she asked. "Orania" he said sobbing.

Lucy wrote down Orania when she found a key after she summoned it Miss Orania appeared who ran to her husband and daughter crying hard.

The family thanked Lucy and then Lucy gave them Orania's key. She just used up the last of her energy.

Master did say that after we made Zeref's 12 creations realize Zeref's wish. After that Master E.N.D or me should stab the sword he gave me into their arm, that's when a celestial mage can retrieve their soul and give them their body.

They will be reborn as good people. Well all of them will be joining FairyTail.

I laughed at the sight today's enemies will be tomorrows friends. She is a princess my Lucy.