Who is master E.N.D

TIMESKIP – After the plan Mira gave Natsu.

"Now let's wait for other guilds to come to our aid" Erza said.

Gildarts our fifth master must has found something more as he plans on discussing it at the meeting where all guilds are present I wonder what it is.

That's when Laxus took the antidote out of his pocket and we went to the Mavis's laboratory. Mavis came in "Well, FairyTail lets start planning we have sent Lucy back to coração de demônio there she will tell the guild that Natsu, Erza, Jellal, Gray and Juvia were actual spies. That's when the process would speed up and take place tonight. The antidote is enough to cover the strong members of our guild and the rest. After the Anima meter was been launched that's when we attack. The power of the dark guilds will fade. That's what I suspect if it doesn't it doesn't matter the lower dark guilds will be out of our way that's our plan. It's an advantage"

"Master Mavis here are Mermaid heels representatives" said Wendy. "Kagura Mikazuchi here" said Kagura. "Arania webbs" said Arania. "Never underestimate a chubby girl" said Risley Law. "I am Beth" said Beth wanderwood. "Meow!" said Milliana.

"Good job there Rowen take your seats" Mavis said.

Kagura death glared me sure she hasn't forgiven me for R-System and the thing I did to Simon.

That's when Sting busted in "Hello! Natsu-san"

"Yo, Sting" Natsu replied.

What a systematic way to do things.

"Nice working with you again, Erza" said Minerva.

"Sure, let's win this battle and catch up on our lives" said Erza.

Rogue followed "Good to see you again, Natsu" ignoring Gajeel.

Well he got the data that Gajeel was weaker than Natsu and worships Natsu now along with Sting. Not bad though he is the strongest in Fiore, no, no strongest human to walk on this world.

Rufus and Ogra walked in. "Gray good seeing you" said Rufus.

"Rufus let's have a rematch after this" said Gray, Rufus smiled.

"Laxus let's see whose stronger" said Ogra. "Sure" said Laxus.

"We are back with Sabertooth representatives" said Max falling down. Nab was sleeping.

"Bacchus is my name and I am here to challenge Cana for booze" said Bacchus falling down.

"Slow down, Bacchus it's no time for booze" said Goldmine.

"You see there were no representatives except Bacchus so master goldmine asked if we could be of help" said Jet collapsing on Droy.

"Master Goldmine it's an honor for you to come to our aid please take you seat" said Master Makarov.

"Romeo, Macao is waiting for you at the guild go meet him" said Wakaba walking in.

"Sure" said Romeo leaving Wendy's side.

"Lamia scale representatives are Jura, Cheria, Sherry, Tobi, and Yuka" said Lyon "I am one of the representatives too. Gray nice meeting you. You to Juvia"

"Lyon just so you know Juvia and I are dating" said Gray.

"What that's a heart broken" said Lyon "I will get over it"

"Lisanna hear Blue Pegasus has arrived" said Lisanna winking at Natsu.

She had the horns to do it when Lucy was away. If Erza had seen it Natsu won't be alive. She would have sewn him for cheating on Lucy though he didn't do anything.

"All of Crime Sorciere or the present members of FairyTail will follow" said Hot Eye. Ultear and Meredy nodded.

"Men what a Parfum" said Ichiya.

"King Ichiya-sama" said Hibiki, Ren and Eve dancing.

"Sniff! Sniff! What a nice Parfum as always Erza" said Ichiya sniffing. Erza ran over to me and hugged me from the behind so I turned back.

"Jellal is it" said Hibiki. "Master Ichiya's girlfriend is strong and pretty" said Eve.

"Of course she has to have those qualities to date Blue Pegasus's strongest Wizard Lord Ichiya" said Ren.

"Well tell your Master Ichiya that this pretty scarlet haired girl here is currently in a relationship" I said.

"Well who has a more handsome Parfum than me men!" said Ichiya sniffing.

Erza was shaken at comment. "Well let's have a small duel whoever wins will date Erza" I said.

"Master Ichiya this is the time to prove your strength" said Hibiki.

We went out. "'Seven star grand chariot: Sema" I spelled the great bolt hit Ichiya and I doubt he is alive.

"Master Ichiya, he is a monster." Said Hibiki, Ren and Eve dragging him to Porlyusica.

I smiled. All the guilds were present.

"FairyTail's representatives will be Natsu Dragneel, Lucy Heartfilia, Erza Scarlet, Gray Fullbuster, Jellal Fernandez, Juvia Lockser, Gildarts Clive, Cana Alberona, Gajeel Redfox, Levy McGarden, Ultear, Meredy, Richard, Eric, Sorano, Macbeth, Sawyer, Mirajane Strauss, Laxus Dreyar, Freed Justine, Evergreen, Bickslow, Alzack Connell, Bisca Connell, Warren, Mest, Max, Jet, Droy, Laki Ollieta, Reedus, and Erigor"

"So many people you have their MaBa" Yajima said the former council member.

"Hello, looks like all the guilds are present here. I am Chapatti Rola and I will be your host and post on this location. Let's start by questioning Master Makarov" said Chapatti Rola.

Then Jason appeared. All the press appeared. "Rescue squad" Mavis said that's when we all teleported one by one to a quiet place.

"Okay sorry for dishonoring your guilds but please trust me" Master Makarov said and FairyTail insignia appeared on all the other guilds hands.

"What is this Makarov" asked Master Goldmine.

"Please be quiet. If you don't have the Insignia then you can't see FairyTail's first master or our fairy Technician she will be giving us our plan so without seeing her or hearing her you won't understand she is a ghost so" Master said.

"The mark will fade immediately after the quest is over" said Master Mavis.

"Wow" said Lyon "That's something a ghost huh?"

"Now so that all of you know along with us is Master E.N.D today" said Mavis.

Everyone panicked and screeched. "Don't worry he is one of us. An honorable member of FairyTail. He himself got to know about it yesterday" said Master Mavis "If you would please walk up the stage"

Natsu walked up the stage everyone were shocked. "Natsu-san don't tell me you are Master E.N.D" asked Sting.