Victory

MIDNIGHT P.O.V

I can't believe we joined FairyTail the guild which destroyed our guild. Anyway we needed to find a demon and defeat it for good.

"I am Grisley Tong I represent Evil. I challenge you all to beat me in a duel" he said.

"You're on" I challenged.

We didn't know why but Rufus Lore from Sabertooth was accompanying us.

"Memory make" he said chanting huge spells I just supported him by using my nightmare and created illusions.

Sorano didn't move a freaking muscle but it didn't matter. Sawyer kept hitting the opponent and running away.

That's when our opponent failed "I am just the second weakest in the twelve let's see how you beat the rest"

We took him with us. Our magic needed to be refilled.

FREED P.O.V

Raijinshuu was separated by their hero and before they find their might back they saw a demon fighting when we went forward we saw our knight matching with the enemies' skill.

"Raijinshuu she is Liliana the believer of Darkness she uses pretty strong magic come and help me here" Laxus said.

Laxus needed help nevertheless Freed his strong believer with his might will try his best to be of aid.

I wrote rune's throughout the place.

Evergreen just used her fairy tickle magic while Bickslow attacked with his dolls but the Immense Laxus stroke the antagonist with lightning.

That's when she fell in the rune.

"What's this childishness? Let me out" she yelled that's when a rune appeared Stab yourself or receive 2300 mph of lightening.

That's when she stabbed herself massively injured she collapsed.

We took her back to the latent zone.

MINERVA P.O.V

Darn why with this master, He might be big shot but he seriously doesn't know to shut his mouth wish sting could do something.

"Well you see Minerva, you lack experience and you might want to learn some skills and basic decency like who the hell beats up a worn person who is already ready to surrender were you out of your mind. Poor Lucy Heartfilia. Join Quatro Cuberious I might not mind training you" said Goldmine.

What a chatterbox. "Thank you for the offer but Master Sting is a very fine and good master and I will not be leaving Sabertooth any time soon. Thank you" I replied.

"Love what a beautiful thing it is to love. I represent love I am Sango, lovebirds" she said.

How I despised people who become too gummy towards me. I took my bubble and started attacking.

Ogra aimed lightning bolts while Goldmine was hiding. Is he serious? 

Me and Ogra kept attacking. Well Master Sting was amazing the rare Unison raid he made most of the members master it in a level that with anyone any moment you can cast Unison raid.

"Ogra" I asked. "Yes milady" he said. "Unison raid of the lightning molecule comrades"

"Lightening 3000 mph" Ogra said. "Molecule burst" I spoke that's when it hit Sango hard she was gone for good.

"Master Goldmine please get her to the quiescent precinct" I said sneering.

GAJEEL P.O.V

Shrimp was anxious quite anxious when we went forward we came across Tia the goddess of forgiveness.