Harrasment

So that's why Mavis warned Natsu. My Dragon please come to save me from this villain I am powerless all my magic energy has drained when I opened the Anima meter. That's when my arms and legs were tied up with steel on a pole.

"Now Blondie, Tell Master Dan, I love you or please save me Master Dan" said another man ready with a steal whip.

I won't betray Natsu never ever in my life. "I love you" I said and Dan's face had an evil grin go larger "Master Natsu Dragneel"

That's when he became furious he took the whip and whipped me 12 times. My skin tore in certain paths and I was bleeding, Natsu I love you please come and rescue me like you always do.

Then he took a sword was he trying to torture me or kill me. Then he took it near my Stomach I thought he would stab me.

Then I closed my eyes. He took the sword but it beneath my shirt and tore it apart my bra was all I had on. Then he tore my skirt into piece.

"What a nice figure you have under those clothes. What will be on bed" he said I was disgusted he liked my cheek.

Wow! I was humiliated. He then took control of my stomach and thighs. He did groove my breast but he wanted to do it without my bra I was so disgusted when he was above to remove it when our faces were inches apart that's when my hero came to my rescue.

He was so charming that my face lightened up at his presence. "Natsu you came for me" I said smiling "I knew you would come and protect me like you always do"

"Sorry, Luce. I was late. I don't know what this garbage did to you but they aren't going out alive for messing with my Lucy." He said.

"I love you, Natsu." I said as he finished his final blow leaving behind their ashes.

"I love you, too my Lucy" he said melting the steel that tied my hands and legs then I fell on his chest our faces inches apart.

I closed my eyes and smiled that's when he kissed me twice one after another. I was very happy that my savior had come for me.

He then removed the Saliva I had on my face, stomach and thighs the disgusting Saliva that belonged to the man who is now in the form of ash.

After wiping it out with water. "I am never letting you go again" he said. I smiled. He kissed me and then he gave me his shirt and shawl that worked.

I followed him out with my keys in my pocket.

NATSU'S P.O.V

How dare he do that to Lucy. I saw her skin torn and full of scars. I hope she does well. I was so pissed.

Which type of idiots tie a woman to a pole and harass her. That to a woman already in a relationship when she declined they whip her are they seriously alive. I was very furious when I felt an arm on my shoulder when I turned back it was Lucy.

She was pointing forward when I looked up straight I saw the guild master. She was worried.

"Lucy so you betrayed my trust. Master E.N.D!" said the Guild master bowing down on his single knee.

"So, what was the big idea of this Dan guy?" I asked him.

"Dan, well he is one of our weakest guild person but he decides on the people who join our guild with our guilds strong player but not a solar Servilia" said the master.

"That lady is strong? Guild Master whatever your name might be, that lady doesn't have a sense of strength licking someone's ear are you serious"