Chapter 13 You have a daughter?!?

DANIELLE'S POV

When I got into the house I got bombarded with a hug from Hadley.

"Mommy I thought you left forever." She looked up at me crying and I bent down to hug her.

"I'll never leave you baby." She grasped onto me tight and I pulled her at arm's length to wipe her tears.

"Can we go play dolly's momma?" I nodded and carried her upstairs. We were playing for a few minutes until I heard the doorbell ring.

"Alexis can you get that!" I yelled.

"No I'm making dinner!" She yelled back.

"Hey Grace! Can you get the door?" I yelled again. This is how it usually goes/

"I'm doing homework!" She yelled back and that only leaves one person.

"Sara can you get the door!" I heard her groan and laughed as she opened the door.

"Danielle get your ass down here!" I picked up Hadley and walked downstairs.

"Calm your tits Sara I'm-." I froze and looked straight into Niall's eyes. I sat Hadley down and told her to go to her room and play.

"Hey guys what's up?" I said awkwardly to Niall.

"Danielle who was that?" I was about to answer him when Alexis yelled for us.

"Dinner's ready!" At the sound of dinner Hadley came running down the stairs.

"Food!" She yelled as she ran into the kitchen. We all laughed at her and Grace came down.

"Calculus is so hard I hate that class." She froze when she saw everyone, especially Liam.

"So are you staying for dinner?" Sara asked.

"We just ate but do you mind if we stay?" Niall asked never leaving my eyes. Sara shrugged and walked into the kitchen to see that Alexis and Hadley were already eating.

"Thanks for waiting guys." I said chuckling at my little girl.

"Sowwy mommy, I hungry." Sara, Grace, Alexis and I all froze and looked each other. The boys all looked at me with shocked faces except Niall who had a mix of sadness, shock, and anger.