Chapter 9 Three years later

DANIELLE'S POV

It's been three years since I've moved away from Niall and the lads. We kept in touch for a little while but it slowly began to stop. They've become a boy band called 'One direction.' I knew at one point they would because they were all amazing singers. It's was two months since I had been in L.A. and I started getting sick. I thought that maybe it was just a stomach bug, but after a week or so it wouldn't stop. I finally decided to head to the doctor and it turned out that I was pregnant. I was sixteen and pregnant, which wasn't the best choice I know but Hadley was the best gift I could have. She looked just like him and she absolutely beautiful. Now I'm nineteen and I live with three of my best friends in the world. Sara, Alexis, and Grace didn't judge me when I was pregnant and I told them everything about Niall and me.

"Mommy, Mommy, look what I drew!" She had drew all of us watching SpongeBob, which is what we're doing.

"That's really good baby." I said smiling, "Do you want me to put it on the fridge?" She nodded so I took her into the kitchen.

"Mommy can I do it pwease?" She asked with those puppy dog eyes and I sighed.

"How could I resist you?" I picked her up as she giggled and then hung her picture up when Sara yelled.

"Danielle get your fine ass in here. You need to see this!"

"Ok, Ok what?" I asked chuckling and went pale when I heard it.

*Television*

"One Direction everyone!"

They all sat down on the couch and they all seemed happy.

"Hello boys, first time being here it seems like." The reporter smiled at them. They talked continuously about their album and how they were managing family and their career. There was a part in the show where they began asking them questions from the fans on twitter.

"Who was your first love?" My breath hitched.

"I met this lad five years ago in Ireland and we've been together since then." Zayn smiled proudly while putting his arm around Harry. I smiled sadly, knowing that I was there when they got together. Louis talked about his girlfriend, Eleanor Calder, and I was quite surprised because I seriously thought he was gay.

As it went down the line I saw Liam and he had grown up so much since I saw him, which we all have, but he went from a bowl cut to a quiff and I was glad to see him happy. It got to Niall who seemed to be staring into space until the Interviewer said his name.

The show was interrupted by a taco being thrown at the screen.

"You should be sad! You lost the best girl on the planet!" Grace screamed at the tv as if he could hear her.

"Shh Grace we're trying to watch this!" Sara yelled. They started hitting each other and I just laughed while looking at the TV to see what Niall says.

"I was and I am still in love with Danielle Jones. If you're watching this Danielle I'm sorry." I started tearing up. After all this time I thought he forgot me.

"Mommy are you otay?" Hadley asked concerned.

"Yes baby, I'm fine." She gave me a hug as my friends gave me a sympathetic look.

"You need to tell him Danielle. I know it's hard but she needs a father." I sighed at Alexis and looked my beautiful little girl.

"I know."