Chapter 19 more surprises?!

NIALLS POV

"Daddy can we eat?" Hadley asked while pulling her puppy dog eyes.

"Yea we're just waiting on mommy ok." I picked her up and was strapping her into her car seat until I felt a slap on my ass and it startled me so bad that I jumped and I hit my head.

"Bloody hell what the he-." I looked to see Danielle laughing her ass off and I grunted.

"Niall are you ok?" She asked in between breaths and I couldn't help but laugh too because her laugh was contagious.

"Yes no thanks to you." I chuckled trying to sound sarcastic but it wasn't working.

"Hadley wants something to eat so do you want to eat at McDonald's?" Danielle agreed as I pulled up to the drive through.

"So what do you want girls?"

"I want a number five with a tea and give Hadley a hamburger happy meal." I nodded and ordered and as the food came I was beyond starving.

"Have a great day." The girl at the window smiled.

"You too."

DANIELLE'S POV

We finally got home and I opened the door to see Liam and grace eating each other's faces off. "Hey guys whatcha doin?" I smirked as they jumped apart and started blushing.

"Um hey Danielle we didn't hear you walk in." Grace was looking everywhere and blushing tremendously hard. I was about to say something but Niall interrupted.

"I'm goin to go talk to Louis about something Hadley's ready to take a nap." I nodded and took Hadley in my arms as she sucked on her thumb to put her to bed.

"Guys you can go back to sucking out each other's tonsils now!" I shouted to them and they blushed even more. Walking into Hadley's room I laid her down, kissed her forehead and started to walk away until she stopped me.

"Mommy can you sing me our song pwease?" I nodded and started singing Right here in my arms from Hadley's favorite Barbie movie but I started singing it when she was born and I've sang it ever since.

"Sun goes down, and we are here together

Fireflies, glow like a thousand charms

Stay with me, and you can dream forever

Right here in my arms tonight

It's magic, when you are here beside me

Close your eyes, and let me hold you tight

Everything that I could ever need is

Right here in my arms tonight"

She was fast asleep, I kissed her forehead gently and walked out of the door but was startled a bit to see all the lads looking at me mouths open.

"Guys what are you staring at?"

"Why didn't you tell us you could sing that was bloody brilliant!" Liam said loudly I might add. I shushed him but shrugged anyway.

"I didn't think it was that important, night guys." I moved past them and was forcefully pulled into a room.

"What the hell." I stopped when I saw that Sara was crying and wrapped her in a hug

"Sara what's wrong?" She just cried more.

"I have to tell you something but you cannot tell anyone." I nodded but I was only more confused.

"I, I'm pregnant." I was shocked to say the least.

"Is it Louis? When did that even happen?"

"It was two weeks or so after you went into the hospital. We didn 't plan on it, it just sort of happened. Danielle what if he leaves me?" She was looking at me and I felt so bad for her.

"He won't Sara, but you need to tell him." We sat there for just a bit more until she cried herself asleep in my arms. I laid her down on the bed and went to my room to see Niall laying there.

"Hey babe, where were you?" He asked sleepily.

"Sara had to talk to me, but it's nothing." I got into my pj's and snuggled up to Niall who had lifted the covers for me to get under and fell asleep.